Author Topic: Meeting the Illustrious  (Read 3178 times)

BeagleMommy

Re: Meeting the Illustrious
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 02:49:44 PM »
Okay, I am now worried that Adam Levine will show up at my house and catch me in my Coca Cola Polar Bear fleece PJ's.  Although it wouldn't matter what I was wearing.  If he showed up at my door I would faint.

Amava

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 03:03:14 PM »
Now I'm starting to wonder how much I've been missing out by not answering my door.

Who knows how many celebrities have desperately tried to visit me?  :P

Kiara

• My dragons!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 03:17:57 PM »
Me too, Amava.  Here I've been thinking they were trying to sell me something, and it's been celebrities!   ;)

(I'm also with you on the Adam Levine thing, BeagleMommy.  Except I'd scream first.  If it was Jeremy Renner?  I'd scream twice.)

guihong

• Super Hero!
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 04:11:52 PM »
This thread reminds me of the episode of The Jeffersons, when Florence doesn't believe that a guy coming  over named "Billy Dee Williams" is real and so has her hair in curlers and wears a bathrobe, while Louise and Helen are decked to the nines with a flower in their hair a la Lady Sings The Blues.  Of course, it is he, and he kisses Florence, triggering a shriek and falling to the couch  ;D.

Back to the topic, if you come to the door, what you see is what you get (unless I have to yell "just a minute!").  I try to keep myself and the public areas of the house decent during calling times, but if there's some clutter, oh well, celebrity or not.