General Etiquette > Life...in general

Re: A New Gym Issue: The Invisible Treadmill Runner UPDATE pg 3

<< < (6/8) > >>

Curly Wurly Doggie Breath:
*looks around hopefully* Update Pretty please. has anything esle happened  lately ? :)

Cami:

--- Quote from: weeblewobble on February 11, 2013, 05:21:11 PM --- "Now, if you could just do something about people who don't wipe the sweat off of the machines before they get off of them!"

I told him that was a bit beyond the scope of my powers.  :P

--- End quote ---
  To be honest, that is why, after trying out a gym for a month, I declined to buy a membership. Going to the gym actually did not improve my health. I'd been warned by several people not to go to the gym during X and Y hours because "The Sweater" was there -- a man whose sweat flew so profusely that anyone within 5 feet on either side would be sprayed with it. I saw it and FELT it (oh the yuck factor) because the time between X and Y hours were the only time available to me to go. Then you had the people sweat all over their equipment and don't clean it and people coughing and sneezing into the pool water. It  not only grossed me out, but I was sicker that month than I've been in entire five year spans.

weeblewobble:
No update, really.  I haven't seen the guy since his conversation with the gym staffer.  I hope he wasn't embarrassed away from the gym because he was corrected.  But honestly, what he was doing was dangerous, so the correction was necessary.

Curly Wurly Doggie Breath:
Sadly Weeble, I think he isn't back because he had 'ill intent' and Your good intentions means everyone is Safe now. So Goodonya sweetie ((Hug))

Yvaine:

--- Quote from: Dragons 8 Cactus on February 17, 2013, 06:16:30 PM ---Sadly Weeble, I think he isn't back because he had 'ill intent' and Your good intentions means everyone is Safe now. So Goodonya sweetie ((Hug))

--- End quote ---

What kind of ill intent do you mean? Some kind of nefarious plot to injure people with the treadmill?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version