General Etiquette > All In A Day's Work

Is there an etiquette for working from home?

<< < (5/5)

JacklynHyde:
Are you getting overtime or comp time for your work you take home?  I would recommend you log in to your work systems remotely, if possible.  At the very least, keep a spreadsheet of your time where you're working off the clock.  I've done a lot of work out of my scheduled hours (I have a home office full time) and do my best to log into my systems so HR can verify my work.

hobish:

--- Quote from: JacklynHyde on February 16, 2013, 11:13:44 PM ---Are you getting overtime or comp time for your work you take home?
--- End quote ---
Yes, i get overtime pay. I refuse to work for free. That's not an issue at all.

--- Quote --- I would recommend you log in to your work systems remotely, if possible.  At the very least, keep a spreadsheet of your time where you're working off the clock.  I've done a lot of work out of my scheduled hours (I have a home office full time) and do my best to log into my systems so HR can verify my work.

--- End quote ---

That is definitely something I will keep in mind. I can only do my work from home by logging into their systems remotely - mostly - and keeping track of time I spend doing what is a good idea all around.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version