A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Bunny, Squirrel or something else?

<< < (3/4) > >>

ladyknight1:
Squirrel or tribbles.

GreenEyedHawk:

--- Quote from: mmswm on February 17, 2013, 11:34:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: JoW on February 17, 2013, 11:10:46 PM ---I see a small dog with short floppy ears.  He is on the ground on his belly with his feet tucked under him.

--- End quote ---

She :)

--- End quote ---

I think JoW means she sees the shape of a floppy-eared dog in the marking.  I see it too.  I also see the squirrel but don't even remotely see the bunny.

JoW:
GreenEyedHawk is right.  To me the markings look like a small dog. 

I can see the bunny, but only if his ears are like a dog's.  I don't see the squirrel. 

Midnight Kitty:
Is this one of those Rorschach tests?  What does it say about me if I see clouds? >:D

I don't post pictures on the internet anymore, so I can't link to the image of my 19 y.o. kitten, Bootsie.  She's a tuxedo with white toes on the front feet and (of course) boots on the back feet, but my favorite marking is her white bib.  Her nose is black, her cheeks are white, and the white continues down her chest and belly.  When she sits and looks up at me, it forms a heart.  She's my little sweetheart.  She has cataracts and she's going blind. Her hearing is going, too, but she can still hear a Greenie treat hit the laminate floor.  ;) Her kidneys are slowly failing.  She has arthritis in her hips, but the hip & joint treats that I give her (with glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM) work well and she's able to walk without limping.  Even with all those physical problems, she enjoys a high quality of life.  We call her "the Love Sponge" because she seems to soak up affection, then return it when you squeeze (hug) her. :-*

mmswm:
What's funny is that even after all this time has passed, the kids are still arguing over what the "picture" is on Lucy's back.  I think it's really fun to see what people see in seemingly random blobs.  Lucy is a funny dog, so it's fitting that it's her markings that sparked the discussion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version