Author Topic: Things you wish you never saw . . . please see Post #46, pg. 4, before posting  (Read 7530 times)

jpcher

• Super Hero!
This is open to everyone and your posts don't have to pertain to my particular story.

Is there something that you saw and wished it could be unseen? Something that you would like to have erased from your memory?

My story:

I finally came into the modern world and signed up for on-line banking. I saw all of my accounts and clicked on one "College Account" thinking this was a certain fund that I use to pay for college. But, no. It was my DD#1's account . . . The DDs get a "free" account with the bank so long as I'm primary.

I guess I'm allowed to see what they are spending their money on. :o

I wish I never saw this because there were a few (in my mind) questionable expenditures. It's her money, but I was shocked at the balance. She has hardly anything left to last her the next 3 months at school!

I'm biting my Momma tongue, waiting to see how this will pan out. In the mean time . . . as Sgt. Shultz would say "I know notink!" :-X

How did you handle the things you wish you never saw?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 08:12:39 PM by jpcher »

Amara

Re: Things you wish you never saw
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 07:26:33 PM »
The website PeopleofWalmart. Dear god, I still cannot believe people walk around in public (or even private) dressed like that. All I can think is "that cannot possibly be real." But apparently it is.

Gwywnnydd

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 07:32:49 PM »
CSI Las Vegas did an episode around body modifications.
Returning from a commercial they launched into a scene in a tattoo/piercing shop. Which opened with a close up of a tongue splitting.

I was lunging for the remote when it ended, but I still can't unsee that.

afbluebelle

• Super Hero!
  • Saving the world one squirrelbot at a time
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 07:34:05 PM »
My upper supervision in Korea. I'm all for letting loose and having a good time, but it is really hard to keep a straight face and take a guy seriously when the last time you saw him he was skunk drunk and motorboating a Juicy girl. It does add a certain flavor of humor to the "responsible drinking" lectures though >:D
My inner (r-word) is having a field day with this one.
-Love is Evol: Christopher Titus-

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 08:00:48 PM »
Various unidentified frying objects on the beach. 

BarensMom

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 08:01:49 PM »
My upper supervision in Korea. I'm all for letting loose and having a good time, but it is really hard to keep a straight face and take a guy seriously when the last time you saw him he was skunk drunk and motorboating a Juicy girl. It does add a certain flavor of humor to the "responsible drinking" lectures though >:D

Motorboating?

Slartibartfast

• Super Hero!
    • Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 08:02:07 PM »
The last scene of the movie "A.I."  It makes me cry just remembering it.

siamesecat2965

• Super Hero!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 08:06:32 PM »

hehehe - I assume you mean of the human variety?  reminds me of my HS trip to Spain, where on the beach we saw many, ahem, older, rather paunchy men, wearing "banana hammock" bathing suits. which leave very little to one's imagination.

suzieQ

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 08:24:27 PM »
The door to my parent's room was cracked open a bit and I was about to knock on it when my Dad walked by. Naked. And I saw him.  :-X
Thank God he was in the middle of a step and the leg closest to me hid a vital part of his anatomy or it would  have been MUCH worse.
Even a side view with male anatomy hidden was still too much.
Check out my crocheted cross body bags for phones!

http://phlings.blogspot.com/

afbluebelle

• Super Hero!
  • Saving the world one squirrelbot at a time
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 08:26:47 PM »

Motorboating?

Face in female chest (or guy with moobs). Shake head side to side (like saying no) very quickly. Make engine sounds while doing it.

Not the worst thing I've ever seen, but it is giggle inducing.
My inner (r-word) is having a field day with this one.
-Love is Evol: Christopher Titus-

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 09:07:33 PM »

hehehe - I assume you mean of the human variety?  reminds me of my HS trip to Spain, where on the beach we saw many, ahem, older, rather paunchy men, wearing "banana hammock" bathing suits. which leave very little to one's imagination.

Yup.  The worst had to be the home-made bikinis on the beach at Yalta in 1971. 

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2013, 09:20:34 PM »
The Borat bikini...  *shudder*
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

MOM21SON

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2013, 09:38:27 PM »
The website PeopleofWalmart. Dear god, I still cannot believe people walk around in public (or even private) dressed like that. All I can think is "that cannot possibly be real." But apparently it is.

Trust me they do.  I was just there tonight doing my once a month household non food good purchases.  I just finished bleaching my eyes.

Amara

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2013, 09:52:20 PM »
Heh. Do you see equally "fashion-challenged" people in other places around you besides Walmart? If not, why do you think it happens there?

"banana hammock" bathing suits

This phrase--which I will not probably not be able to forget so vivid is the associated image in my mind--reminds me of a joke I once heard on Johnny Carson. I cannot remember the name of the comedian though I think he went on to become rather well known. He wasn't at the time, though. He was talking about his move to California and the lifestyle here and he mentioned wanting to buy a California bathing suit, the kind, you know, that "makes you look like you're trying to smuggle grapes into the country."

That's another unforgettable image.

dietcokeofevil

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 10:02:23 PM »
We had a new guy start recently at work.  He's in serious denial about what size clothing he needs to wear.   One day his shirt was so small that his gut was hanging out and his pants were so low that his butt was showing.  I ended up having to ask my manager to talk to him.