A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Things you wish you never saw . . . please see Post #46, pg. 4, before posting

<< < (2/21) > >>

BarensMom:

--- Quote from: afbluebelle on February 18, 2013, 07:34:05 PM ---My upper supervision in Korea. I'm all for letting loose and having a good time, but it is really hard to keep a straight face and take a guy seriously when the last time you saw him he was skunk drunk and motorboating a Juicy girl. It does add a certain flavor of humor to the "responsible drinking" lectures though >:D

--- End quote ---

Motorboating?

Slartibartfast:
The last scene of the movie "A.I."  It makes me cry just remembering it.

siamesecat2965:

--- Quote from: Thipu1 on February 18, 2013, 08:00:48 PM ---Various unidentified frying objects on the beach.

--- End quote ---

hehehe - I assume you mean of the human variety?  reminds me of my HS trip to Spain, where on the beach we saw many, ahem, older, rather paunchy men, wearing "banana hammock" bathing suits. which leave very little to one's imagination.

suzieQ:
The door to my parent's room was cracked open a bit and I was about to knock on it when my Dad walked by. Naked. And I saw him.  :-X
Thank God he was in the middle of a step and the leg closest to me hid a vital part of his anatomy or it would  have been MUCH worse.
Even a side view with male anatomy hidden was still too much.

afbluebelle:

--- Quote from: BarensMom on February 18, 2013, 08:01:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: afbluebelle on February 18, 2013, 07:34:05 PM ---My upper supervision in Korea. I'm all for letting loose and having a good time, but it is really hard to keep a straight face and take a guy seriously when the last time you saw him he was skunk drunk and motorboating a Juicy girl. It does add a certain flavor of humor to the "responsible drinking" lectures though >:D

--- End quote ---

Motorboating?

--- End quote ---

Face in female chest (or guy with moobs). Shake head side to side (like saying no) very quickly. Make engine sounds while doing it.

Not the worst thing I've ever seen, but it is giggle inducing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version