Author Topic: Hugh Jackman and Bradley Cooper at the Oscars  (Read 5360 times)

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
Re: Hugh Jackman and Bradley Cooper at the Oscars
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 02:27:06 PM »
I saw it 3 times alone. :D :D I loved it and bawled every single time. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Oh by the way, they are releasing a 2 disc full soundtrack now. As I expected, they were waiting for the Oscars to release it so they could crow about the nominations and winners. 

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

DottyG

• Super Hero!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 02:49:18 PM »
Pirate, I've already pre-ordered the 2-disc soundtrack! ;)

Just (im)patiently waiting for it to actually ship now! :D

Kiara

• My dragons!
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 08:20:55 AM »
They're releasing the full sountrack??

*zooms off to see if my library is pre-ordering it*

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2013, 08:27:19 AM »
I'd like to say I was patient enough t hold out and wait for the full soundtrack to download any songs but alas, I was not. :P  I didn't download the full highlights album but I did make use of some Amazon gift cards to buy a few I had to hear.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Jones

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2013, 09:38:01 AM »
I was doing some Easter basket shopping on Amazon anyway...ho hum...oooh looking there, the Les Mis soundtrack pre order just fell into my shopping basket. Think I'll leave it there now....

Aka I saw, I want, I'm waiting impatiently!

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2013, 10:45:30 AM »
I was doing some Easter basket shopping on Amazon anyway...ho hum...oooh looking there, the Les Mis soundtrack pre order just fell into my shopping basket. Think I'll leave it there now....

Aka I saw, I want, I'm waiting impatiently!

LOL! Love that! :)

LadyClaire

• Super Hero!
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2013, 11:39:21 AM »
And when Amanda Seyfried fainted on the set of Les Mis (heavy wool dress + heat = unconscious actress), she woke up with Hugh Jackman holding her in his arms and Russell Crowe holding her feet in his lap.

:)

Sigh. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

BeagleMommy

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 01:41:58 PM »
And when Amanda Seyfried fainted on the set of Les Mis (heavy wool dress + heat = unconscious actress), she woke up with Hugh Jackman holding her in his arms and Russell Crowe holding her feet in his lap.

:)

Sigh. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Exchange Russell Crowe for Eddie Redmayne and I'm there!

DottyG

• Super Hero!
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2013, 07:56:50 PM »
Russell Crowe or Eddie Redmayne....doesn't matter to me!  I'd take either!  Especially if Hugh is the other one.