Link broken, but here is my opinion and experience as a bf mom of 2.
Some people think BF'ing is ALWAYS horrible and offensive. Other people think BFing turns every woman into Mother Mary and the savior of the world, and to accuse a BF'ing mom of rudeness, no matter what the circumstances, is evil. I think both positions are distorted.
Breastfeeding is normal human behavior, like eating, driving or talking on the phone. All of these things can be done politely or rudely. BF'ing moms are normal women, and like all other women, some are thoughtful and polite, some are self-absorbed and SS, and some mean well but get stuck in uncomfortable circumstances (like a baby who loves to play peekaboo). BTW "thoughtful and polite" does not mean hiding in the bathroom. It is perfectly possible to breastfeed in a completely public place without making a spectacle of yourself. I have bf'ed in church, on planes, in the doctor's waiting room, in all kinds of restaurants - you name it. 99% of the time there was nothing to see, and the other 1% nobody was looking.
Some people are innocent bystanders who have been thrust into an untintentionally awkward situation; some people are busybodies who are looking to be the "proper police", and others are righfully offended victims of egregious behavior - but it's impossible to judge such situations unless you were really there.