Author Topic: To ask, or not to ask - birthday gift related  (Read 2546 times)

siamesecat2965

• Super Hero!
Re: To ask, or not to ask - birthday gift related
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 02:09:17 PM »
I wouldn't ask, but would just go with my intuition and what I do know about her.  If she likes coffees, you might find a nice cup.  What I absolutely love is my coffee mug with a cone for making one cup at a time.  It's all I use and is so great for when you only want to do a cup.  Fast and easy.  And good. 

I want to say I love that you have such a good relationship with your cousins.  I adore cousins.  It's such a special relationship.

Thank you! It's funny since the r*lationship is fairly new. Her mom and my mom were second cousins, and as kids, there was enough of an age difference we were not close. My mom, I think, wanted me to be close to her sister, who is closer to my age, but she is selfish, self-centered and downright mean. And the other cousin is married to their brother, and I adore her.  but she and I have only been close for about 5 years or so, but she tells me she thinks of me as a sister, which is nice.

I have first cousins too, on my dad's side, but they live 3000 miles away, so we aren't all that close.