Author Topic: Need birthday party ideas for kids ages 2-4  (Read 2315 times)

jpcher

• Super Hero!
Re: Need birthday party ideas for kids ages 2-4
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 07:17:24 PM »
Not meaning to Bash CEC places . . . but for a party with kids aged 2-4 years old? Please stay away from the places where the general public is mixed in.

Someplace where the party is secluded enough so that you can easily keep an eye on all the children invited is the best bet.

Deetee

• Super Hero!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 08:22:03 PM »
A park is good. About half the parties I go to are at the park. The kids run around. The parents drink coffee and chat. There is some cake or cupcakes and that's about it. Just a couple hours of outdoor fun.

The other half are at someone's house or at a place like a Karate or Gymnastics place where the kids play inside and maybe get a lesson or demo.

I like the park parties, but I am a fan of low key.

(The last party I did was at my house and I did a breakfast party 10:30-1:00 because most kids are more cheery in the morning and the afternoon ones seems to conflict with either naptime or dinnertime, It went great.

Katana_Geldar

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, 07:18:43 PM »
Friends of mine love this place: http://www.catchairparty.com/main/main.php

I don't think they've had any parties there yet, but their kids love to meet up and play there.

I read that as 'cat chair party' not 'catch air party'. Sounds like a political party dedicated to putting cats on chairs everywhere!

Library Dragon

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 11:39:10 PM »
I've had parties for my DSs at the Y. As previously mentioned a bunch of balls and a big room to run in is a lot more fun than too organized.  Hula hoops, doing the hokey pokey, etc., is a great time for that age.  If you can get a play parachute or use a round tablecloth have them bounce balls and stuffed animals on it. 

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter