General Etiquette > Life...in general

s/o Food Dictators - Sleep Dictators

<< < (35/35)

Diane AKA Traska:

--- Quote from: Take2 on March 06, 2013, 03:20:58 PM ---My mother is a sleep dictator. I had blanked it from my mind from childhood. Recently, listening to her detailed whining about how she hasn't been able to control her roommate's sleeping habits to her satisfaction have brought it all back. When she wants to sleep, the entire home must be 100% silent and ANY noise will be met by an angry diatribe. There isn't even a set schedule, these rules apply equally to an impromptu nap, a decision to sleep in or a decision to turn in early. But whenever she decides to be awake, THAT is the correct time to be awake, and she should be free to make as much noise as she likes. The grand sighs and dramatic gestures of martyrdom that she used to make in my home when I asked her to keep noise down while our infant slept were kind of hilarious.

--- End quote ---

Wow, that's... I actually don't have the words for that.  "Snowflake" just seems too mild...

Take2:
Indeed, my mother seems to strive to take snowflake status to new heights in all areas. Sleep dictator, world's most entitled houseguest, self-centered party guest, demanding borrower of all things, it's-always-all-about-me princess. I am always flattered when people who know me meet her and ask how I possibly ended up normal :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version