Author Topic: I just wanted to say "thanks"  (Read 1503 times)

CakeBeret

Re: I just wanted to say "thanks"
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 08:39:14 PM »
To all the moderators on this forum, I want to say thank you for providing such a wonderful place for discussions.  I know it's not an easy task. Imma let you finish , but Beyonce had one of the best thank yous of all time!  It's a travesty she wasn't a winner here.  A travesty!!  There you go, you can finish now.   Alright security, I said I was done, you can put me down now.  Guys? Come on, it's not funny..... Without you guys, this place wouldn't be so wonderful, and I know you don't hear "thank you" nearly enough.

What is that all about? I just like to thank the mods.

They keep us civili

It's a parody of when Kanye West interrupted a singer's acceptance speech at the VMAs a couple years ago, to say that Beyonce was better, or something like that.

(For the record, that was hilarious, pharmagal)

Here is a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBGuLaE80zQ
"From a procrastination standpoint, today has been wildly successful."

jpcher

• Super Hero!
Re: I just wanted to say "thanks"
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 06:10:25 PM »
To all the moderators on this forum, I want to say thank you for providing such a wonderful place for discussions.  I know it's not an easy task. Imma let you finish , but Beyonce had one of the best thank yous of all time!  It's a travesty she wasn't a winner here.  A travesty!!  There you go, you can finish now.   Alright security, I said I was done, you can put me down now.  Guys? Come on, it's not funny..... Without you guys, this place wouldn't be so wonderful, and I know you don't hear "thank you" nearly enough.

What is that all about? I just like to thank the mods.

They keep us civili

It's a parody of when Kanye West interrupted a singer's acceptance speech at the VMAs a couple years ago, to say that Beyonce was better, or something like that.

(For the record, that was hilarious, pharmagal)

Here is a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBGuLaE80zQ

I agree, it's a bit confusing, but extremely appropriate (and humorous!)

Sometimes Kanye-like posters go off on a tangent, soapbox their own agenda, are blatantly rude, etc.

The mods here are the security in the above post. They quickly move in and shut down Kanye-like posters, keeping this board civil. Which is greatly appreciated.