Author Topic: I just wanted to say "thanks"  (Read 1622 times)

mmswm

I just wanted to say "thanks"
« on: March 11, 2013, 01:32:36 AM »
To all the moderators on this forum, I want to say thank you for providing such a wonderful place for discussions.  I know it's not an easy task.  Without you guys, this place wouldn't be so wonderful, and I know you don't hear "thank you" nearly enough.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

diesel_darlin

Re: I just wanted to say "thanks"
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 02:27:58 AM »
To all the moderators on this forum, I want to say thank you for providing such a wonderful place for discussions.  I know it's not an easy task.  Without you guys, this place wouldn't be so wonderful, and I know you don't hear "thank you" nearly enough.

Clicks invisible "like" button.

Bijou

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 04:14:53 AM »
Chiming in, here.  Thank you, mods and ehelldame.
I've never knitted anything I could recognize when it was finished.  Actually, I've never finished anything, much to my family's relief.

MrsCrazyPete

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 06:03:08 AM »
Ooooh, POD!!  ;D
Sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

joraemi

• Crystal of Enchantment - my current project
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 07:30:43 AM »
POD that!!

Courage is the price life  exacts for granting peace.  ~Amelia Earhart~

Gyburc

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 07:32:36 AM »
Yes, absolutely. Thank you very much!

When you look into the photocopier, the photocopier also looks into you

pharmagal

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 07:41:44 AM »
To all the moderators on this forum, I want to say thank you for providing such a wonderful place for discussions.  I know it's not an easy task. Imma let you finish , but Beyonce had one of the best thank yous of all time!  It's a travesty she wasn't a winner here.  A travesty!!  There you go, you can finish now.   Alright security, I said I was done, you can put me down now.  Guys? Come on, it's not funny..... Without you guys, this place wouldn't be so wonderful, and I know you don't hear "thank you" nearly enough.

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 08:17:48 AM »
To all the moderators on this forum, I want to say thank you for providing such a wonderful place for discussions.  I know it's not an easy task. Imma let you finish , but Beyonce had one of the best thank yous of all time!  It's a travesty she wasn't a winner here.  A travesty!!  There you go, you can finish now.   Alright security, I said I was done, you can put me down now.  Guys? Come on, it's not funny..... Without you guys, this place wouldn't be so wonderful, and I know you don't hear "thank you" nearly enough.

*sporfle*
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

jpcher

• Super Hero!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 06:11:59 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree.

I especially appreciate how quickly the mods respond. It's just a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that this board is taken care of so well.

THANK YOU! ;D

diesel_darlin

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 07:33:57 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Luci

• Super Hero!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 12:09:18 AM »

What is that all about? I just like to thank the mods.

They keep us civili

Softly Spoken

• "I am a hawk on a cliff..."
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 03:26:29 AM »
POD infinity. I used to be on a lot of discussion boards, then I gave up on all of them because they always degenerated into chaos and fighting. I don't have to sanity points to go on any other forums or read any comments on anything.

This is the only safe, sane place I know of. I wish other places were as well moderated, and as well organized (this...idk what you call it - the simple machines forum "engine" is the easiest to navigate BY FAR).

Warm fuzzies all around.  ;D ;D
"... for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-William Shakespeare

"We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't."  ~Frank A. Clark

zyrs

• spiffily male.
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 03:48:58 AM »
I agree; thank you very much!

Tabby Uprising

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 08:46:28 AM »
POD infinity. I used to be on a lot of discussion boards, then I gave up on all of them because they always degenerated into chaos and fighting. I don't have to sanity points to go on any other forums or read any comments on anything.

This is the only safe, sane place I know of. I wish other places were as well moderated, and as well organized (this...idk what you call it - the simple machines forum "engine" is the easiest to navigate BY FAR).

You said it!  This forum is a breath of fresh air and a refuge from the insidious internet snark.

BB-VA

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 08:28:30 PM »

You said it!  This forum is a breath of fresh air and a refuge from the insidious internet snark.

Well...just enough snark to add a little spice.    ;)

One more large POD in the thank you pile!
"The Universe puts us in places where we can learn. They are never easy places, but they are right. Wherever we are, it's the right place and the right time. Pain that sometimes comes is part of the process of constantly being born."
- Delenn to Sheridan: "Babylon 5 - Distant Star"