Hostesses With The Mostest > Recipe Requests

Chewy, moist cookie recipes.

(1/3) > >>

I am open to all cookies. I'm in a bit of a cookie rut, so I am looking for some other people's favorite recipes  ;D

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon here too.

Anyone have a really good chocolate chocolate death by chocolate recipe?  The recipe I use just isn't consistent and I'm tired of having to tweak it every single time I make it.

One thought, for chewy, moist cookies, is to keep a piece of bread in with the cookies.  The moisture from the bread goes into the cookies and keeps them soft and moist.  It's sort of a balance.  If you have *too* much bread, it can make them mushy.  So you don't want to overdo it, depending on the volume of cookies.

As long as I'm careful not to overbake them, they turn out sooo yummily moist and chewy :)

This is, I think, the same recipe I use (it's darn close if it's not). I usually add in slightly less coconut, and add walnuts, chopped, at the end. They stay soft and chewy as long as you don't overbake - and if you do overbake, they are crispy on the outside, chewy in the middle, so it's not really a bad thing!

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version