A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

What Did You Just Say?

<< < (2/4) > >>

snowfire:

--- Quote from: Tierrainney on March 25, 2013, 12:28:12 PM ---We have two cats. I am the official claw trimmer. The newer, younger cat does not much like having her claws trimmed. So one day after a struggle, I announced to my husband, "well at least I got 6 paws done" He replied, "on which cat?"

After I stared at him for awhile, we realized he had heard 6 claws. As far as I know my cats are the normal four legged variety.  ;D

--- End quote ---

So no Treecats? 

Tierrainney:

--- Quote from: snowfire on March 26, 2013, 12:12:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tierrainney on March 25, 2013, 12:28:12 PM ---We have two cats. I am the official claw trimmer. The newer, younger cat does not much like having her claws trimmed. So one day after a struggle, I announced to my husband, "well at least I got 6 paws done" He replied, "on which cat?"

After I stared at him for awhile, we realized he had heard 6 claws. As far as I know my cats are the normal four legged variety.  ;D

--- End quote ---

So no Treecats?

--- End quote ---

Nope, no telepathy and definately no eating of Celery.

blueyzca01:
I just returned from vacation with my in-laws, whom I adore, especially MIL.

While we were in Key West, during our in-room nightly Happy Hour, we began discussing the new addition to their bathroom: a bidet insert for the toilet.  And cue the giggles as 4 adults (one of whom is her son and reeeeeeally doesn’t want to hear about anything that has to do with his mom’s nether regions) discuss the pros and cons of having a bidet and how nice they are for people of the feminine persuasion without saying anything overtly s&xual.

At one point, she stopped talking while my FIL’s phone rang and he stepped outside to take the call.  As he returned, MIL says, “It’s getting kind of corroded now.”

I look at DH and say, “Oh please God, I hope she’s talking about the bidet.”

wonderfullyanonymous:
One of my co-workers said something to me yesterday that had me saying "What did you say???"

"My hip hurts."

"Oh, that's not what it sounded like you said."

"What did you think I said?"

"My nipple hurts. I was going reply, that's nice, but why did you tell me?"

"laughs"

Piratelvr1121:
In college, for some reason I can't remember, the guys liked to say "Hooters, nickles and spam."   One of them said it when we were hanging out and I said  "Did you just say nipples?"  "No, I said "nickles" not nipples, why would I say nipples?"   

Well I have no idea, that's just what it sounded like!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version