General Etiquette > All In A Day's Work

Not rude, but baffling, behavior at work

<< < (13/13)

ladyknight1:
Correct. I was referring to the train, in a room with other people, on a plane, etc.

EllenS:

--- Quote from: ladyknight1 on April 11, 2013, 01:29:43 PM ---Correct. I was referring to the train, in a room with other people, on a plane, etc.

--- End quote ---
In a boat?  With a goat?  Up a tree?  It is so rude, so rude, you see.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)  ;D

Library Dragon:
Twirly said:

--- Quote ---And I totally have commuting shoes and nice work shoes. I am vain enough to want to wear pretties (and have an entire drawer full of 'em at my desk) but also really into being comfortable at 7 am or right after work. But my comfy shoe of choice are slip on TOMS, I would personally never wear bedroom slippers outside.
--- End quote ---

90% of my shoes are Clarks, including comfy heels.  Life is too short to wear hurty shoes.  Your knees and ankles will thank you.  I don't drive in my heels, but cute very walk able Mary Janes.  Then I switch shoes.  If I get stopped going into the building and have a work conversation I'm not standing there in a skirt and sneakers.  Office work doesn't just happen in the office.

Would it be bad of me to wish that all Crocs and flip flops not worn in the garden or at the beach should be ground up and used for playground flooring?  Wearers are demanding that they be "acceptable" in the office environment. Rude no.  Tacky yes and not professional.

(www.footsmart.com is another good option for comfy, cute shoes.)

StarFaerie:

--- Quote from: EllenS on April 11, 2013, 10:20:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: ladyknight1 on April 11, 2013, 01:29:43 PM ---Correct. I was referring to the train, in a room with other people, on a plane, etc.

--- End quote ---
In a boat?  With a goat?  Up a tree?  It is so rude, so rude, you see.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)  ;D

--- End quote ---

Thank you. That made me laugh so very hard and I needed the laugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version