News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• September 04, 2015, 08:32:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Weird question for the day  (Read 2696 times)

MagicEyes

Re: Weird question for the day
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2015, 04:40:26 PM »
I have a Pampered Chef spice rack, but it only holds bottles that are just the right size, so I also have a cheap lazy susan for other spice bottles and boxes. I'm lucky to live in a place that has stores that have good-quality spices much cheaper than grocery stores, so I have lots of weird spices. I'm still not sure what to do with the juniper berries. :)

magicdomino

• Super Hero!
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2015, 07:22:54 PM »
I have a Pampered Chef spice rack, but it only holds bottles that are just the right size, so I also have a cheap lazy susan for other spice bottles and boxes. I'm lucky to live in a place that has stores that have good-quality spices much cheaper than grocery stores, so I have lots of weird spices. I'm still not sure what to do with the juniper berries. :)

Gin.  ;)

Bobbie

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2015, 09:23:13 AM »
I have a old kitchen that has little shelves at the end. The spice and my DHs 10 different hot sauces go there.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • I am not sweating, I'm glowing!
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2015, 10:18:47 AM »
I have a old kitchen that has little shelves at the end. The spice and my DHs 10 different hot sauces go there.

I had those in college - perfect place to put the little containers for tea, spices, marshmallows for hot chocolate, and the like - in glass apocathary jars of various sizes.  I miss those shelves.  They may have looked old fashioned but they were so *useful*!
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I explain?

greencat

• Trap...Neuter...What was that third thing again?
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2015, 09:42:01 PM »

Pork.

Bobbie

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2015, 02:02:55 PM »

I had those in college - perfect place to put the little containers for tea, spices, marshmallows for hot chocolate, and the like - in glass apocathary jars of various sizes.  I miss those shelves.  They may have looked old fashioned but they were so *useful*!

I am keeping them when we eventually remodel. I have them on the top cabinets and the bottom.