General Etiquette > Life...in general

My new neighbors have moved in! UPDATED, pg 4 post 52

(1/17) > >>

MOM21SON:
And they are already on my nerves.

For some reason they park on the grass about 12 feet from my bedroom window and have very loud phone conversations.

Since Wednesday I have cleaned their trash out of my yard 3 times.  It has been very windy and there is tons of trash on the side of their house.

There are 3 old TV's in the middle of the driveway.

How long is a reasonable amount of time to move in and "get settled?"  Like move your junk to a closed in area.

TeamBhakta:
Politely tell them "My bedroom is close to where everyone is having phone conversations. I know you guys don't mean to wake me up, but it has happened several times."

As far as the TVs, you shouldn't say anything directly to them. Check with your town's code enforcement first. If it is a violation, let code enforcement deal with it. If they say it's allowed, though, you'll need to bite your tongue.

Amara:
Are they renters or owners?

MOM21SON:

--- Quote from: Amara on April 12, 2013, 07:16:09 PM ---Are they renters or owners?

--- End quote ---

Owners. 

Gah, my yard is not the neatest by any means.  Well it is picked up but no fancy landscaping or anything.

Erich L-ster:
Is the trash "moving trash" such as boxes and stuff related to moving that is likely to be a short term thing or household trash?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version