General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

Justin Bieber with regards to Anne Frank

(1/11) > >>

Seiryuu:
So some people may have heard about the comment Bieber made in a guestbook at an Anne Frank museum and the resulting outburst. Thoughts?

I for one think people are reading way too much into this. Was it unthoughtful? Sure. But to grab the torches and pitchforks over this slight boo-boo is overkill.

Hillia:
It's just another indicator of his total self-centeredness.  Sad that the official guestbook for the site now has to have his moronic speculations preserved for all time.

JenJay:
I took is as "She was amazing and I would have been honored if she'd have liked my music" but I agree that it was a dumb thing to have said.

Judah:
I don't understand what the flap is about.  Apparently, Anne Frank was a fan of the pop culture of her time. She even had posters of movie stars on her walls. If Bieber had been around then, she may very well have been a fan. All he did was express the thought that she might have been a fan. Why is that so awful?

Hillia:

--- Quote from: Judah on April 16, 2013, 05:45:27 PM ---I don't understand what the flap is about.  Apparently, Anne Frank was a fan of the pop culture of her time. She even had posters of movie stars on her walls. If Bieber had been around then, she may very well have been a fan. All he did was express the thought that she might have been a fan. Why is that so awful?

--- End quote ---

Because the Anne Frank house is not about how supercoolamazinglyhot Justin Bieber is, or thinks he is.  Can he not just leave the comments at 'She was an amazing person' without dragging his ego into it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version