Etiquette School is in session! > "What an interesting assumption."

Used it last night while dining

<< < (2/4) > >>

lady_disdain:
Could you suggest to the manager to use the clear glasses for water? It would then be obvious from a distance if anyone used the wrong glass.

NyaChan:

--- Quote from: lady_disdain on April 23, 2013, 02:02:11 PM ---Could you suggest to the manager to use the clear glasses for water? It would then be obvious from a distance if anyone used the wrong glass.

--- End quote ---

haha I was wondering this as well - better to have the clear for water and blue for soda right?

wolfie:

--- Quote from: NyaChan on April 23, 2013, 03:36:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: lady_disdain on April 23, 2013, 02:02:11 PM ---Could you suggest to the manager to use the clear glasses for water? It would then be obvious from a distance if anyone used the wrong glass.

--- End quote ---

haha I was wondering this as well - better to have the clear for water and blue for soda right?

--- End quote ---

It seems to work for them.

Phoebe:

--- End quote ---

Why would it matter?  Most of the sodas available are either brown, orange, red, or purple, all easily visible.  Even ginger ale has a color to it.  Something genuinely clear like 7Up is so carbonated the bubbles stick to the sides of the glass and would be visible while walking past a table.

QueenfaninCA:
I'd suggest to the manager to increase the price of the buffet and make the soda free. Seems like that would save a lot of annoyance all around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version