General Etiquette > Life...in general

What would you do (roommate accidentally stole)? Update #53, Final Update #96

<< < (21/21)

Isisnin:
We all have to make decisions best for ourselves, even if they are unpopular ones.  Prioritizing your Mom's health is absolutely understandable.

All the best to you and your Mom.

guihong:
I think you're correct to prioritize your mom's health crisis over the dog food.  Maybe send a similar amount to the price of the dog food to a pet foster organization and call it good?  Your heart was in the right place, and that's what counts.

Amara:
Best wishes for your mom's health, OP. I agree that is where your focus should be now.

But ... I still feel the roommate, who deliberately stole the food in the first place by walking out with it knowing she hadn't paid for it, should make things right.

Surianne:

--- Quote from: ettiquit on April 30, 2013, 08:27:43 AM ---I've decided that I'm letting this go.  I know that's an unpopular decision, but I got some bad news concerning my mother's health yesterday so the dog food just isn't taking up any space in my brain anymore.  I appreciate all the responses and suggestions though.  :)

--- End quote ---

I think that is a completely reasonable and smart choice.  Don't even think about it again.  Best wishes for your mom. 

Bijou:
I'm sorry your mom is ill.  I hope she is better soon. 
Fefinitely forget about the dog food. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version