Author Topic: I think my son is g@y  (Read 1207 times)

Autumn Rose

I think my son is g@y
« on: May 27, 2013, 03:36:49 PM »
**I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this question - but I love the wisdom on this site.    Mods, if this is inappropriate - please delete.**

My son is 10 years old.   I have wondered for years about his sexuality, based on his behaviours, mannerisms and interests.
Let me be VERY CLEAR...I love my son and I truly dont care if he is gay or not.

He knows what sex is....in the traditional sense.     But I dont know if he is emotionally old enough to realize that he is gay*.
He has told me that he thinks this boy is "cute" or he likes to hug "this friend".    This is just one of many examples.

The reason I am posting is because I would like some guidance on how to help him navigate this experience.   
Does anyone have any personal experience with this?

*Please note that I could be completely wrong.   He may grow up and marry a supermodel....but my mother instincts tell me differently   ;) *

cass2591

• Global Moderator
Re: I think my son is g@y
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 03:43:55 PM »
This is not an appropriate forum for your questions/concerns. I did a quick google search "LGBT forums" and got a lot of hits. I didn't check any of them out for content, etc, but I'm sure one or more of those forums may be able to offer you insight or direct you to specific sites that can.

There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. ~ Mark Twain

Adopting a pet won't change the world, but it will change the world for that pet.