General Etiquette > Life...in general

Planting stuff in your neighbors flower bed.

<< < (8/8)

MOM21SON:
The pocket hose.

It was GREAT while it lasted and I am exchanging it for a new one.  The plant giving neighbor has had heard for months with no problems.  I think:

A) DS wrapped it up too tight or
B) My other new neighbors "borrowed" it to water their new plants that are, guess where?

In their new seating area outside my window!  And they have no hose attached to their house.  Sooo....

TeamBhakta:

--- Quote from: MOM21SON on April 29, 2013, 06:08:47 PM ---The pocket hose.

It was GREAT while it lasted and I am exchanging it for a new one.  The plant giving neighbor has had heard for months with no problems.  I think:

A) DS wrapped it up too tight or
B) My other new neighbors "borrowed" it to water their new plants that are, guess where?

In their new seating area outside my window!  And they have no hose attached to their house.  Sooo....

--- End quote ---

You should get a hose lock like this:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Guard-n-Lock-Water-Security-for-Outdoor-Faucets-and-Hose-Bibbs-717-007/203252670#.UX7wY6JOOuI

*inviteseller:
I love to garden, but the only thing I successfully grow is dandelions.  That being said, I wouldn't care who it was, I would be put out by someone taking it upon themselves to do my gardening.  You want to give me clippings or some seeds?  Sure,  You want to give me some tips?  Fine.  But come into my yard and just start planting?  Oh nononono!  I would take the plant out, wrap it in some wet paper towels, take it to her, thank her and tell her you appreciate her trying to help, but you want to do this yourself. 

I take my knob of my outside tap because I caught my neighbors stretching my long hose out to the street to wash their car!   ??? :o >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version