Forum Administration > Forum Announcements

Has Hell's Bells been closed down?

(1/2) > >>

Sootikin:
There seems to be an ever increasing number of wedding related threads lately.

Since posters aren't using the wedding forum could we have a separate board here again?

Nikko-chan:
As far as I can see Hells Bells has not been closed down, but is still running:

http://www.weddinghellsbells.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=6bd48ce58a5040a713703941f52d8329;wwwRedirect

I think some people are posting some wedding related stuff here because it is both a wedding and an etiquette dilemma. That is, it could apply to regular etiquette as well, even though there is a wedding involved.

MariaE:

--- Quote from: Nikko-chan on May 01, 2013, 08:01:08 PM ---I think some people are posting some wedding related stuff here because it is both a wedding and an etiquette dilemma. That is, it could apply to regular etiquette as well, even though there is a wedding involved.

--- End quote ---

That, and then the fact that this board is busier, so people are more likely to get replies here.

Moray:

--- Quote from: MariaE on May 02, 2013, 02:15:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nikko-chan on May 01, 2013, 08:01:08 PM ---I think some people are posting some wedding related stuff here because it is both a wedding and an etiquette dilemma. That is, it could apply to regular etiquette as well, even though there is a wedding involved.

--- End quote ---

That, and then the fact that this board is busier, so people are more likely to get replies here.

--- End quote ---

I'd think MariaE's is probably closer. Here are the stats listed at the bottom of Hell's Bells vs. Etiquette Hell

Most Online Today: 18.

vs.

Most Online Today: 573.

Mental Magpie:
I check Hell's Bells only very few days.  There are things I'd like to ask here but I know they're meant for Hell's Bells.  On the other hand, Hell's Bells doesn't get much traffic so I'm not sure I'll get the answers for which I'm looking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version