A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

I'm so proud of her! (What have your kids done recently?)

<< < (7/7)

Bexx27:
My DD, who will be 4 next month, can write the letters of her name almost recognizably! The cool part is that we didn't set out to teach her this; she picked it up on her own. I'm proud that she's a self-motivated, enthusiastic learner.

My second-child-to-be is now entering the embryonic stage and starting to develop organs, so that's quite an accomplishment, too.  ;D

Hollanda:
DS is 19 mths.  Repeating words and strings 2 words together,  eg "Mine ball!" Or "Mine juice? " Adorably cute and utterly heart warming.  We're very proud of him!! ;)

doodlemor:
My almost 3 year old grand daughter learned how to use scissors. 

Unfortunately she cut crooked bangs from the front of her hair, and also a chunk off the dog.

gramma dishes:

--- Quote from: doodlemor on May 13, 2013, 05:40:47 PM ---My almost 3 year old grand daughter learned how to use scissors. 

Unfortunately she cut crooked bangs from the front of her hair, and also a chunk off the dog.

--- End quote ---

Oh, so she's a budding hair stylist!  Next week all her friends will be demanding the same haircut.  But maybe not the neighborhood dogs.   :)

MayHug:
My 3 y/o grandson is autistic. He is just starting to repeat words, but doesn't have conversational language (yet).

The other day they were at a restaurant and his dad gave him a pen to write on the place mat with. He proceeded to write his first and last name! He had been writing the alphabet for awhile with help, but they were shocked! He is an intelligent child despite his disabilities and he surprises us just about everyday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version