Author Topic: "NOT ME" returns after a long absence  (Read 7270 times)

Coralreef

Re: "NOT ME" returns after a long absence
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2013, 04:23:33 PM »
Not Me didn't live at my house.  We had his French cousin Pas Moi. 

[/right

bloo

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 12:27:57 PM »
Wasn't there a 'Not Me' character in Family Circle cartoons years ago? It was just an outline, kind of ghostly.

So that HAS to be who it is!

Sure enough! I thought Not Me and Ida Know were hilarious!

This one has more than Not Me and Ida Know:

crella

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2013, 08:02:52 PM »
We have a ghost in our house.  It could very well be called the Not Me Ghost.  It frequents our house a lot too.  We can debunk it some of the time, but mostly we have concluded that we are haunted.

Our ghost is named Bob.  Bob makes all sorts of messes and then picks things up and hides them so nobody knows where anything is.

Oh my!! Bob lives at our place too, at least he used to.  Now that the kids are all grown, he must have moved to your house!!! Bob would slam doors, and dial up the internet at odd times.  I kinda miss him now and again.
oh i know bob! isn't he the dude who finishes the milk and puts the carton back with a *drop* in there?

I think he also comes to our house and eats the last bit of rice, but shuts the lid and leaves the rice cooker on.

Edited to fix the quote.

Sophia

• Super Hero!
  • xi
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2013, 11:36:04 PM »
Sometimes you can be certain it's one culprit, and it turns out to be another.  My dog Heather used to shred paper, especially Kleenex.  I caught her red-pawed on more than one occasion. Heather passed away, and a few months later I started finding shredded Kleenex again.  I admit to wondering if Heather's ghost was doing it.  I eventually caught my Siamese happily shredding the tissue.  Now my toddler shreds Kleenex too.  Thanks, Mr. Mumbles for being such a great role model!

I had one cat deliberately do what had gotten the other cat in trouble.  I am certain she was trying to implicate him.  His punishment involved being ignored for a day.  I needed my fur fix, so she got 2X the attention while he was punished.