A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Do you ever wonder what happened next?

(1/27) > >>

zyrs:
I done a few posts on ehell, but I mainly lurk and read.  And sometimes a post will stick with me and I will wonder - what happened next?  Did things get better?

The ones I wonder about most:

1.  A vegetarian/vegan poster had an aunt that refused to let her be a vegetarian/vegan.  It came to a head during a picnic one summer where the poster had brought a dish to the picnic so there would be something she could eat and the aunt mixed meat into the dish.  I always wondered if the aunt ever came around.

2.  A female poster whose children all sounded really awesome  -  her husband's brother was always trying to horn in on a team her children and husband were associated with and trying to get credit for it at work.  I wonder if he ever got a clue.

3.  A woman had a dinner party and a guest doodled on the tablecloth.  I know he apologized profusely, but was there ever another doodle accident?

There are more, but those are the main ones I wonder "What happened next?".  What are yours?

rose red:
The poster who's neighbor keep asking for rides to school for her children and even break into her home and sit on her bed to wait.  Did she ever start up again?

A bride who wanted her wedding outdoors in Texas(?) in Summer without any indoor facilities nearby for guests to cool off.  There were other issues too, but I forget what.

What happened to New Girl (the vegetarian) and Nicole (the foot stomping boss)?

Slartibartfast:
I'm mostly trying to figure out how much booze I should send Yarnspinner when she finally gets to retire  8)

*inviteseller:

--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on May 06, 2013, 06:32:18 PM ---I'm mostly trying to figure out how much booze I should send Yarnspinner when she finally gets to retire  8)

--- End quote ---

There isn't enough !  As a long time lurker I have read the past stories and the one that I wondered what has happened is the mom with the spoiled daughter at the skating practices .  Has the girl ever realized she is not well liked?  And has mom ever caught a clue? 

Wulfie:

--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on May 06, 2013, 06:32:18 PM ---I'm mostly trying to figure out how much booze I should send Yarnspinner when she finally gets to retire  8)

--- End quote ---

Not sure either but I am sure it is measured in tanker truck loads and not simply bottles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version