Author Topic: Do you ever wonder what happened next?  (Read 23595 times)

LB

Re: Do you ever wonder what happened next?
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2013, 02:27:31 PM »
Another was a set of twins, a boy and a girl, Blueberry and Strawberry, I think. The boy had gastric problems but was doing well.

This was GlindaBunny. I was friends with her on FB for awhile, and last I saw they were all doing well.

That is Glindbunny but Blueberry is not doing well, her heart is failing and they decided not have a heart transplant

Oh no, I didn't know this! I'm so sorry to hear it.

BB-VA

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2013, 09:18:08 PM »
Whatever happened to Twi the Horse and the kid who insisted on riding her?
"The Universe puts us in places where we can learn. They are never easy places, but they are right. Wherever we are, it's the right place and the right time. Pain that sometimes comes is part of the process of constantly being born."
- Delenn to Sheridan: "Babylon 5 - Distant Star"

Jones

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2013, 09:32:14 PM »
Whatever happened to Twi the Horse and the kid who insisted on riding her?
I think that one got legal so they had to quit posting about it.

nutraxfornerves

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2013, 10:32:59 PM »

Nutrax
The plural of anecdote is not data

eltf177

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2013, 11:32:15 AM »
There are two I would love to hear the finale of...

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=4104.0

I hope Mr. Connie finally got a clue, I doubt he ever got promoted...

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=73909.0

I'd like to think that company got the comeuppance they deserved, but it sounds like they got away with it...

RingTailedLemur

• Rudeness is a small person's imitation of power.
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2013, 11:59:45 AM »
I wonder what happened to TallOne, if he married TallFiance and cut off Hateful Aunt (IIRC).
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 12:21:11 PM by RingTailedLemur »

nutraxfornerves

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2013, 12:11:26 PM »
You're not a real estate agent!!

OP's mother-in-law thinks that OP & husband should switch homes with a sister-in-law who has more kids & less money--or at least sell it to her at a reduced amount. Mother-in-law asks OP's husband to come pick up some misdirected mail. Sister-in-law is there. ""Mom told me that you'd sell the house to me, so I wanted to get everything started."

Husband tells them in no uncertain terms that it isn't happening and leaves. Mother-in-law & sister-in-law keep calling to demand "Why won't you give me your house?!"  OP & husband ignore calls.  No more updates.

Nutrax
The plural of anecdote is not data

Zilla

• Super Hero!
    • Cooking
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2013, 01:20:13 PM »
There are two I would love to hear the finale of...

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=73909.0

I'd like to think that company got the comeuppance they deserved, but it sounds like they got away with it...

Yep, they did get away with it.  The owner backed up his employees' right to say whatever they wish and he was only sorry that I overheard it.  He further insinuated that I violated their privacy for recording it. (even though it was unintentional on the voicemail)  I never went back and declined all invitations of other kids parties there as well. (But I didn't tell the Hosts why)

eltf177

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2013, 03:22:40 PM »
Zilla, I'm guessing the group you contacted never got a satisfactory response either. It's a pity they didn't blast this all over the media...

Stranger

• diligo ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2013, 04:51:02 PM »
The poster who's neighbor keep asking for rides to school for her children and even break into her home and sit on her bed to wait.  Did she ever start up again?

That was me! I had a very hard time getting Carla to stop, and her escalated before we had a massive fallout one day.

She came into our house (uninvited as usual) and *yelled* at my son for playing with a toy gun. She accused him of making her feel unsafe and just acted generally hysterical , so I firmly instructed her to leave.

As I walked her to the door, I saw her son trying to set my garage on fire (again!!) and I told her to get out and stay out - or I would call the cops.

She left us alone after that, and trips to school was wonderful :-)

I wish I could have dealt with it in a better way, but their behaviour was just so out there that I really had no choice.

rose red

• Super Hero!
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2013, 05:37:20 PM »
^ Yikes!  At least she's out of your life now and you don't have to hide or change your routine to avoid her.

doodlemor

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2013, 05:51:12 PM »
I wonder how the kind nurse in her early 40's is dealing with her twins, I think she was night_owl.

I also wonder how marina aka Novalady is doing in DC.

Also, did the not dear step daughter called Miss Prissy Pants ever grow up and be responsible?

I miss Poptart, too.  She seemed like such a sweetheart.

doodlemor

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2013, 05:53:27 PM »
The poster who's neighbor keep asking for rides to school for her children and even break into her home and sit on her bed to wait.  Did she ever start up again?

That was me! I had a very hard time getting Carla to stop, and her escalated before we had a massive fallout one day.

She came into our house (uninvited as usual) and *yelled* at my son for playing with a toy gun. She accused him of making her feel unsafe and just acted generally hysterical , so I firmly instructed her to leave.

As I walked her to the door, I saw her son trying to set my garage on fire (again!!) and I told her to get out and stay out - or I would call the cops.

She left us alone after that, and trips to school was wonderful :-)

I wish I could have dealt with it in a better way, but their behaviour was just so out there that I really had no choice.

Yikes!!!!!!  Does this child also tease animals and wet the bed?

happygrrl

• Happy Girlie OI OI OI
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2013, 06:42:59 PM »
I wonder what happened tp Cathy (she was a gorgeous blonde; loved her posts), and MrsO from England.
"I am the laziest person on Earth. I want to learn to photosynthesize so I can buy a sun lamp and survive without getting out of bed."  M-theory 11/23/10