Author Topic: Do you ever wonder what happened next?  (Read 26093 times)

Luci

• Super Hero!
Re: Do you ever wonder what happened next?
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2013, 06:49:35 PM »
I wonder what happened tp Cathy (she was a gorgeous blonde; loved her posts), and MrsO from England.

Cathy, Cathy G. when I enrolled, is now Brentwood, and she rarely posts. She divorced, has custody of her little boy and loves her daughter, Kayla and I think has a grandchild. Last I read, she was still working in a fitness center in Idaho. Yes! She is gorgeous and fun! I don't read a lot of subjects, so she may post on some I don't look at. I would check her profile & recent posts.

Verloona Ti

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2013, 08:21:26 AM »
There are two I would love to hear the finale of...

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=4104.0

I hope Mr. Connie finally got a clue, I doubt he ever got promoted...

That's one that's haunted me to this day! Would love to get an update on what if any repercussions there were for the Clueless Husband .

snowdragon

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2013, 12:28:55 PM »
What happened to the roommate that wanted to change the furniture.

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=116324.0

ETA: And the Blind guy who was being helped with shopping http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=116525.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:42:05 PM by snowdragon »

RingTailedLemur

• Rudeness is a small person's imitation of power.

Amanita

• San Francisco I miss you!
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2013, 02:18:46 PM »
I remember one lady asking for help with her husband- he was always taking and eating her food, whenever she wanted to save something for later. They would each get a bottle of juice, hubby would drink his, she would put hers in the fridge for later. She would go back to get it and it would be gone. Or she would save some chocolate or some other snack for a treat later, and again, it would be gone. Her husband always said things like "Well, I assumed you weren't going to eat it, so I finished it off". Funny how he never asked her "Do you still want this, or can I have it?" He just took without asking, and honestly couldn't see a problem with what he was doing, or why his wife would be upset.

Whatever happened? Did he ever "get it" and stop poaching his wife's food, or learn to ask before stealing her treats? Or is he still acting like a selfish piggy?

A.P. Wulfric

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2013, 04:15:14 PM »
Most recent posts on Twi

Hope this works...

Here's one in February 2012

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=89685.msg2646968#msg2646968

Read post #24 here - they say that was a fake

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=116945.msg2732675#msg2732675

It was def. fake.  At some point the OP posted a picture of "Twi," and someone noticed that the photo was one found by searching under google images, with a totally different name, location and story. I'll see if I can find it again. 

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2013, 03:35:16 AM »
^^ As I recall, someone did claim the thread was fake (saying they had a a "vague memory" of it) but no moderator thread link was ever produced.
"After all this time?"
"Always."

A.P. Wulfric

« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2013, 08:25:18 AM »
Artisicgal, who conveniently disappeared, PM'd people a photograph of Twi, the gorgeous black horse.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WHmsVkLVk6g/TbaijDfBHsI/AAAAAAAAK1E/7j0rDrTST-Y/s1600/black-horse-black_horse.jpg  This was the photograph.   First one on google images.

When asked about it, the thread was deleted and Artisticgal disappeared.  So, no, no mod ever verified it, but draw your own conclusions.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2013, 11:45:39 AM »
Hmmm - I can see where someone might use a generic horse photo if a case was going to court - because there might be some serious repercussions if a judge saw things out on the internet about an active case.

And stopping posting could be taken as either an admission of guilt or getting tired of being "called" on shenanigans when your life really is that full of "stuff".  Or just getting too busy to post....that has happened to a few people who haven't been active lately (jobs, illness, birth of twins, divorces, computer breakdowns, or other life changes that lead to other interests taking up the time that used to be spent HERE).
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

A.P. Wulfric

« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2013, 11:57:32 AM »
Or, as has happened before, she made it up!!!  Why not simply say "For legal reasons, I don't want to use his actual photograph."  Seriously!  This isn't the very time people have been trolled on ehell. It sucks, but that's life on an internet message board. The majority of people here aren't trolls, but some are.

stargazer

• Super Hero!
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2013, 12:11:30 PM »
Not to mention, she was only PM'ing people pictures of the horse.  If she couldn't post a picture for legal reasons, then why not just say that instead of sending an obvious fake to people.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2013, 12:38:55 PM »
Ah - I hadn't asked for a photo of the horse - so I didn't know about that.

Gee - I hate it when someone is revealed as a troll.

Although she was one of the few trolls who wasn't "rushing her fences" by having events develop faster than reality allows.....(using an equestrian metaphor doesn't make me a troll here, does it?).  I still remember the person who posted about being diabetic and having her "safe" foods & drinks switched out by an awful coworker - who gave it all away as trolling by having events go at a fast pace, comparable to life in a soap opera, where a baby is born today, walking in six weeks,  toilet trained in two months, and graduating high school (or even college) in less than ten years.......
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

TheBardess

• I would not, could not with a goat...
    • Books in My Head
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2013, 03:49:18 PM »
WRT artisticgal and her horse, while there were suspicions here that the story was fake (and A.P. Wulfric has raised some of the issues that point to that being the case), I think her "official" outing as a troll actually occurred in another forum, several of whose members are also members here. That might be the cause of some of the confusion.
"Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies DO divert me, I own- and I laugh at them whenever I can." -Jane Austen

Literary Adventures! http://thebooksinmyhead.blogspot.com

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2013, 09:50:07 PM »
Ahh, that would explain the confusion.  Thanks for clarifying.
"After all this time?"
"Always."