Author Topic: Do you ever wonder what happened next?  (Read 26215 times)

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
Re: Do you ever wonder what happened next?
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2013, 09:03:01 AM »
I sometimes wonder what happened to Katie Worth.  She lived in Eastern Europe, I believe it was the Czech Republic.

She had odd relatives.

She often posted pictures of restaurant meals.

She had a lovely little boy.

She also had a beautiful dog that got traumatized by other dogs in a kennel and eventually bit Katie's son. 

I don't think she made the transition from the old E-Hell. 

Gail

« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2013, 09:09:23 AM »
Sometimes I think about Poirot. I'd like to know if she's healthy and safe.
The last time I said what I was really thinking there was an "intervention".

8cowwife

• Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2013, 07:50:32 PM »
Does anyone remember Ginger and her friends wedding from !@@#%%?  I remember that either the MOG or MOB was a complete control freak and was doing outrageous things so the wedding would be how she wanted it? 
Anyone?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW!! What a ride!"

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2013, 07:59:30 PM »
Sometimes I think about Poirot. I'd like to know if she's healthy and safe.

Me, too. I had her phone number but lost my phone. I wonder if it was synced in my computer, or if she would even answer a text. She didn't live too far from me, and we were going to hang out sometime, if i got brave enough.
It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2013, 08:24:30 PM »
I sent her a couple of emails and never heard back.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

LifeOnPluto

• Super Hero!
    • Blog
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2013, 11:15:28 PM »
I sometimes wonder what happened to Katie Worth.  She lived in Eastern Europe, I believe it was the Czech Republic.

She had odd relatives.

She also had a beautiful dog that got traumatized by other dogs in a kennel and eventually bit Katie's son. 

Nope, you're right. I don't recall Katie Worth making the transition. Along with Yorkshire Sue, Kashay (sp?) and a bunch of others.

SoCalVal

« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2013, 11:48:02 PM »
Ah - I hadn't asked for a photo of the horse - so I didn't know about that.

Gee - I hate it when someone is revealed as a troll.

Wow, she's my very first troll here (that I know of).  I was just wondering the other day what happened with her horse and wondered why she just vanished.  I have to say, though, that while I totally bought the story about the horse, I was finding the stories about her (step? half?) sister a bit strange.  I thought odd the story about the sister, when they were teens, throwing fruit punch on the poster's Coach purse because she was jealous and then Artisticgal's mother being able to force Artisticgal's father to pay for it.  That story seemed a bit farfetched to me given that the father didn't seem to have any degree of reasonableness to him so how could he be "forced" to pay to replace a pricey purse.

Outside of that, why bother to be a troll?  Life is already full of so many bizarre stories -- that's what keeps me coming back; I am very entertained by a lot of what I read here (and I like seeing responses from lots of people, rather than read an advice column and only read the columnist's reply and almost never know what happened later).

Minmom3

« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2013, 12:41:34 AM »

She had odd relatives.

She's still, rarely, on the old D forum.  Luxembourg.  Dog was returned to irresponsible parent of the human variety, after a lot of fuss.
Mother to children and fuzz butts....

Asharah

« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2013, 12:56:42 AM »
There was a poster who's son was in a custody battle with his deceased wife's parents. The parents had the wife and baby staying at there house when wife died in an accident, and refused to return baby to the father and are dragging him through court trying to get custody.
Another poster had a friend's daughter confide her plan to move out in a month when she turns 18. Girl's mother is a major control freak who won't let an almost 18-year-old date, wear makeup, use the internet and limits her TV viewing. I'd like to know if daughter went ahead with her plan.
And I always wonder if this couple actually managed to get married with groom's horrible mother going out of her way to ruin it.
http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=8078.msg157247#msg157247
Asharah

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2013, 10:44:44 AM »
There was a poster who's son was in a custody battle with his deceased wife's parents. The parents had the wife and baby staying at there house when wife died in an accident, and refused to return baby to the father and are dragging him through court trying to get custody.

She's still posting - I've seen her recently but her name escapes me at the moment.  I sent her a PM once to ask how it was going but didn't get a response.  It may be that she's been told not to talk about it because of the legal ramifications.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Visiting Crazy Town

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2013, 10:53:08 AM »

She's still posting - I've seen her recently but her name escapes me at the moment.  I sent her a PM once to ask how it was going but didn't get a response.  It may be that she's been told not to talk about it because of the legal ramifications.

I believe that the poster's name is Maggie

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=87244.0

edited to add the post
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:58:20 AM by Visiting Crazy Town »

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2013, 10:57:00 AM »
Another poster had a friend's daughter confide her plan to move out in a month when she turns 18. Girl's mother is a major control freak who won't let an almost 18-year-old date, wear makeup, use the internet and limits her TV viewing. I'd like to know if daughter went ahead with her plan.
And I always wonder if this couple actually managed to get married with groom's horrible mother going out of her way to ruin it.
http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=8078.msg157247#msg157247

Good heavens!  I want an update too!
"After all this time?"
"Always."

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2013, 10:58:02 AM »
Visiting Crazy Town, I think you are correct.
Ontario

Maggie

« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2013, 11:25:30 AM »
My son's wife's parents adopted the baby.  That's really all I can say and I don't want the thread locked due to legal advice.

ETA I'm sorry if that appears rude.  It is still very heart-wrenching to me.  I haven't seen her in a year and a half and that is probably is not even the worst.  They probably will never let my son and I see her. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 06:11:04 PM by Maggie »

Sophia

• Super Hero!
  • xi
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2013, 03:02:50 PM »
I always wondered about the MOG that tried to control the wedding.  Yes, I know, doesn't really narrow it down.  MOG was a banker in the NW coast, and her family just did whatever she said.  Bride's parents were in the East Coast where I think the wedding was held.  I think they paid for it.  But, MOG tried to make all these plans for a West Coast wedding, and groom was initially shocked that anyone could say no to mummy dearest.  I think the wedding went off fine, but I always wondered about the couple.