Author Topic: Not quite the phrase, but thank you, Ehell!  (Read 7563 times)

Mel the Redcap

• Scheming Foreign Hussy!
Re: Not quite the phrase, but thank you, Ehell!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 10:13:52 AM »
Well, after the rather agitated way I told her I wasn't going to discuss my weight with her unless she read a lot of scientific studies I could show her and backed up her opinions with studies of her own, and then the way I told her that ridiculing my plans for taking care of a situation was not an acceptable way to have a conversation about it with me (that got her all huffy and upset), she seems to have decided to pretend neither of those conversations ever took place... but she's not mentioning my weight, and we've had conversations about the situation without any ridicule.  >:D It may be sticking!

Heh, no, my screen name is a carryover from my first ever roleplaying convention in University!
"Set aphasia to stun!"

chibichan

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 08:02:37 AM »
Arrgh ... step away from the light ...the glare from your shiny titanium spine is blinding me eyes  >:D .

Well done Mel ! It's not easy , but , yes - they can be trained !

I'm off to visit the family in 3 weeks . Sibling has had almost an entire year to revert to her previously unacceptable behavior . We'll see how long it takes for it to sink in that I'm still not putting up with it . ;D

For the record - I love her to pieces . She just needs someone to Mother .

I really don't care , as long as it's not me . It also helps that bean dip seems to work well on her .
The key to avoiding trouble is to learn to recognize it from a distance.

Mel the Redcap

• Scheming Foreign Hussy!
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 04:57:17 AM »
*ting!* 8)

Hooray for bean dip!
"Set aphasia to stun!"