Author Topic: Thank you to the UPS Store lady!  (Read 1933 times)

RebeccainGA

• formerly RebeccainAR
Thank you to the UPS Store lady!
« on: November 21, 2012, 09:09:22 AM »
I was doing a mystery shop on Saturday, at a store whose street address and description of its location (how many 'in the former Kroger shopping center, behind Pizza Hut' locations could there be on the same road? TWO, it turns out) had led me astray. I have a form I have to get filled out by the store manager, and I had done so at the first location, only to discover that I had the wrong shop.

I was already fuming from a small fight with DP about something silly. I was in a hurry. I was starving. Now I was facing having to drive home, upset DP all over again, reprint the form, and go back out again and get the thing done at the right location.

In short, it was a bad morning.

I went to the UPS store, and asked if they had any white-out I could use. I whited out the store manager's name, and while the young girl working in the store waited patiently, I dried it all, and then she made a copy of the form for me, so I could use that and not have to go back home.

I pulled out my wallet, and she smiled and said "no charge today!"

Sure, it's like .05, but it made my whole day.

gmatoy

Re: Thank you to the UPS Store lady!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 09:51:01 PM »
No, that was priceless! Glad she made your day!

Yankeegal77

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 08:30:58 PM »
Aww.

I used to like doing things like that for customers. Made my day as well as theirs. :)

Hope your day got better, RebeccainGA!

JoieDeVivre

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 10:10:17 PM »
What a lovely story! :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:10:47 AM by JoieDeVivre »