Author Topic: Your own personal mysteries.  (Read 246753 times)

Fliss

• Australia - the land that time forgot.
Re: Your own personal mysteries.
« Reply #2160 on: Today at 12:47:32 AM »

How, with two ravenous hounds in the house, did I wake up this morning to find the white of half a boiled egg next to my pillow? The yolk was nowhere to be found.

If the Demons have learnt to open the fridge, boil the water, and make their own eggs, I may have a problem.
Common sense: so rare it's officially classed as a super-power.

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #2161 on: Today at 06:39:56 AM »

How, with two ravenous hounds in the house, did I wake up this morning to find the white of half a boiled egg next to my pillow? The yolk was nowhere to be found.

If the Demons have learnt to open the fridge, boil the water, and make their own eggs, I may have a problem.

Were there Easter Egg Hunts in your area?  Could be a leftover egg someone didn't find this weekend.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

Snooks

« Reply #2162 on: Today at 06:04:29 PM »

At least it sounds like they're tidying up after themselves.