Forum Administration > Glitches, errors, problems

Board Unavailable In the Mornings

<< < (12/21) > >>

lowspark:
This morning from about 730 to 745, Central time, clicking links was futile. When it finally did come back, on a click to the Show new replies to your posts. link, I got this message: The server is currently under high stress. Please try again shortly.

It was only about 15 minutes, so no biggie. But I'd never seen that message before yesterday so I wanted to post it here for your reference.

perpetua:

--- Quote from: Ehelldame on August 08, 2013, 09:25:07 AM ---
I'll pass on the other times for slow downs being reported to the IT guys.   One setting recently changed was the time that daily forum maintenance was being executed in order to spread it out.

--- End quote ---

Ah, that might explain the following: I noticed over the last week or so that whereas before I would have difficulty getting to the site between 7-8am and 1-2pm UK time, it suddenly shifted to 8-9am and 2-3pm. During that time the forum can't be accessed at all neither can the main site. I haven't had the trouble since Friday though, so perhaps the upgrade has fixed it.

Redsoil:
Out again for about 15 minutes from 10.50pm

RingTailedLemur:
It happened again a few minutes ago, and the board is really slow for me right now.  I checked on the "Down For Everyone" site to check it wasn't just me.

It seems to happen daily at around 1:20pm BST.

Psychopoesie:
Just happened to me too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version