Forum Administration > Glitches, errors, problems

Board Unavailable In the Mornings

<< < (18/19) > >>

MariaE:
The board has started being down in the mornings again for me. At about 7am GMT+1. Only for about 30-60 minutes - then it's back up again.

Outdoor Girl:
I've been having issues at about 1 to 2 pm Eastern daylight time the last week or so.  It never seems to be down long, though.

o_gal:
Anyone besides me having a sense of deja vu, because it seems to be happening again. It started for me about a week ago - taking either a long time to load pages, or the page won't load and I get this error:

Temporarily Unavailable
Due to high stress on the server the forum is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

It's happening at the same time for me as it was the last time - it starts roughly about 8:15am US Eastern Time.

athersgeo:
I haven't had the board be totally unavailable, but it does slow down quite badly around the sort of time you're talking. It doesn't usually last long, though

Luci:

--- Quote from: o_gal on September 15, 2014, 08:29:15 AM ---Anyone besides me having a sense of deja vu, because it seems to be happening again. It started for me about a week ago - taking either a long time to load pages, or the page won't load and I get this error:

Temporarily Unavailable
Due to high stress on the server the forum is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

It's happening at the same time for me as it was the last time - it starts roughly about 8:15am US Eastern Time.

--- End quote ---

I don't get the sentence about high stress and it happens about 7:15 central daylight time - I guess that would be the same time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version