General Etiquette > Life...in general

Etiquette of not drinking?

<< < (12/12)

NyaChan:

--- Quote from: MrTango on June 11, 2013, 09:29:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: NyaChan on June 11, 2013, 08:16:55 PM ---That said - Beerio Kart people, Beerio Kart!

--- End quote ---

Winner of each race downs a beer?

--- End quote ---

Each player gets a cup of beer.  The beer has to be gone before you cross the finish line, but you can't drink while you are driving. Lots of fun if you play for an evening - plus mario kart is pretty awesome in general :)  That is one game though, that it wouldn't be fair to have someone who isn't drinking.

mstigerlily:
If someone asks me about why I'm not drinking I have a few stock phrases I use depending on circumstances: "Oh, I'm crazy enough without alcohol", and "I knew someone who... well, let's just say I lost any interest in drinking afterwards." They generally work (I can't remember ever having to clarify the second one) and still make it clear that my not drinking is a personal choice and not social commentary.

Yvaine:

--- Quote from: NyaChan on June 11, 2013, 09:56:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: MrTango on June 11, 2013, 09:29:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: NyaChan on June 11, 2013, 08:16:55 PM ---That said - Beerio Kart people, Beerio Kart!

--- End quote ---

Winner of each race downs a beer?

--- End quote ---

Each player gets a cup of beer.  The beer has to be gone before you cross the finish line, but you can't drink while you are driving. Lots of fun if you play for an evening - plus mario kart is pretty awesome in general :)  That is one game though, that it wouldn't be fair to have someone who isn't drinking.

--- End quote ---

I'd be great at that, especially on Rainbow Road. I spend the whole time having fallen into the abyss and having the cloud dude having to fish me back out...again.  ;D

bopper:
Like I tell my DD:  "If you have to drink to have fun with your friends, you need new friends."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version