Author Topic: The Shopping + Sale Thread: Share Your Finds  (Read 299 times)

Amara

The Shopping + Sale Thread: Share Your Finds
« on: June 09, 2013, 02:19:40 PM »
I have found a new place to buy my much beloved but almost impossible to find emerald bed linens. Well, in yet another detailed Google search I came up with Tjori ( http://www.tjori.com/ ), a fantastic site featuring handmade items from India. And it's more than bed linens. They have all manner of jewelry, crewel handbags, jewelry, clothing, etc. Here is a quote from their About Us page:

Tjori- a treasure chest of unique Indian designs from designers, artisans, craftsman and weavers from across India. We bring products from their authentic sources, so as to deliver exceptional value to our members.

We host limited period events everyday unveiling a new, unique design story. We showcase products, which are created by human hands, that have a story to tell and that somehow have imprinted upon them, generations of skill, culture and tradition, with a contemporary twist to it. Our products include apparel, accessories, jewelry, and home décor.

Yesterday they began a sale where everything is $10! I just confirmed that with the founder and CEO because I couldn't believe that a king-size bedding, normally priced at $73, could be just ten dollars. But it is--until June 13. *swoon* I am about to order quite a few of them since I have cats and bed linens are, well, not indestructible.

stargazer

• Super Hero!
Re: The Shopping + Sale Thread: Share Your Finds
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 03:05:04 PM »
I don't see the bedding on sale for $10?  I see it on sale for $73 from $146 for the ones I am looking at - does it change when you put it in your cart?  I did see that the swimwear section seems to be $10.

Amara

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 03:26:21 PM »
I sent them an email to find out how it works. I'll update when I hear back.

stargazer

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 03:35:15 PM »
I did too because their live support said that was for a trunk show that just ended.  I was extremely unhappy since the intro email I got today said that started today and went for 7 days as well.   Not good business!