General Etiquette > Life...in general

Injured at store--should I follow up and how

<< < (14/14)

Otterpop:

--- Quote from: Audrey Quest on June 17, 2013, 10:16:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Surianne on June 17, 2013, 10:10:54 PM ---Rip open your hand?  I think that's a very different situation than a small finger cut from a splinter.

--- End quote ---

This is straight from my original post.

"I reached out to feel the surface and it ripped a small tear into my hand.  I thought I had gotten a splinter but it tore up a small piece of skin about and eighth of an inch wide and a half inch long.    It's on my hand just below my pinkie finger.

It was bleeding like mad... "

--- End quote ---

Yup, ripped open.

OP I'd be reacting just like you, not contacting to sue, but contacting so they look into the matter.  Tables shouldn't bite.

LeveeWoman:

--- Quote from: Otterpop on June 17, 2013, 11:32:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Audrey Quest on June 17, 2013, 10:16:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Surianne on June 17, 2013, 10:10:54 PM ---Rip open your hand?  I think that's a very different situation than a small finger cut from a splinter.

--- End quote ---

This is straight from my original post.

"I reached out to feel the surface and it ripped a small tear into my hand.  I thought I had gotten a splinter but it tore up a small piece of skin about and eighth of an inch wide and a half inch long.    It's on my hand just below my pinkie finger.

It was bleeding like mad... "

--- End quote ---

Yup, ripped open.

OP I'd be reacting just like you, not contacting to sue, but contacting so they look into the matter.  Tables shouldn't bite.

--- End quote ---

FOR THE WIN!!!!

Surianne:
Yes, I did read that -- we just have different opinions on how severe an injury it would be considered.  It's also possible I'm not picturing it properly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version