A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Potato Chips!

(1/16) > >>

veronaz:
I love potato chips and really have to limit buying and eating them.  I almost never buy large bags......too tempting.  Instead I get a couple lunch size bags.

I’m picky, I like Ruffles or store brand wavy chips.

But I recently tried Lays Dill Pickle  - very yummy!  Not as strong as salt’n’vinegar.  They really taste like dill pickles!

mime:

--- Quote from: veronaz on June 19, 2013, 06:58:18 PM ---But I recently tried Lays Dill Pickle  - very yummy!  Not as strong as saltínívinegar.  They really taste like dill pickles!

--- End quote ---

mmmmmm-- dill pickle chips (mouth starting to water)!

I've heard of people going to extremes to get their hands on Ketchup flavored chips, which appear to have extremely limited availability here in the US. I've never tried them myself.

veronaz:
The only place I saw the Lays Dill Pickle was CVS, in small size bag.

Shalamar:
Come to Canada!  We have ketchup chips galore!

I love Lays Sour Cream and Bacon.   I could eat those forever.

rose red:
Potato chips are my downfall and I can eat a family size bag all by my self.  I like plain chips best.  I don't like pickles but since it's been mentioned in all the post so far, I may have to buy a small bag of dill pickle chips.  Yeah, I'm that person advertisers love.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version