News: IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING SITE IN FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT FOLDER.

• May 25, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Happy Good Friday, Passover, Easter to all who celebrate  (Read 538 times)

cicero

Happy Good Friday, Passover, Easter to all who celebrate
« on: March 30, 2018, 06:05:13 AM »
I will be going to a Seder (the Passover meal/celebration) at my brother's house (about a five minute walk from my house). And hopefully going hiking with friends on Sunday! How about you?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Girlie

Re: Happy Good Friday, Passover, Easter to all who celebrate
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 07:07:21 AM »
My seventeen-month old is having an Easter party at her daycare today, so I dressed her up in some pretty Spring clothes, sent along a dozen stuffed plastic eggs to hide, and a dozen iced sugar cookies to be enjoyed.

Tomorrow, we'll be joining in on our church's Easter egg hunt, complete with bunny (someone's pet) photos.

Sunday, we'll do lunch with my DH's parents, and on Monday, my baby girl will get her Easter present from her daddy and me - her first trip to the Aquarium. This is shaping up to be a wonderful weekend! :)

jayhawk

• my organizing website
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 11:04:36 AM »
Tomorrow, our church is participating in the city-wide Easter Family Fun Fest. We give away water bottles at our booth. Sunday is breakfast at church, followed by the Easter Service. Family dinner at 2:00 in the afternoon chez Jayhawk.

Saturday evening is the NCAA Men's Final Four! You can probably figure out from my name who I'm rooting for.

NFPwife

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 11:08:45 AM »
We have services today, then Mass tomorrow night, then dinner with my FOO on Sunday. We're taking FIL out Sunday night.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 05:15:14 PM »
I am going to Temple for Passover tomorrow, because my friend invited me, and I am going to have Easter here, with that same friend

kckgirl

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 06:27:10 PM »
Tomorrow, our church is participating in the city-wide Easter Family Fun Fest. We give away water bottles at our booth. Sunday is breakfast at church, followed by the Easter Service. Family dinner at 2:00 in the afternoon chez Jayhawk.

Saturday evening is the NCAA Men's Final Four! You can probably figure out from my name who I'm rooting for.

I didn't go to KU, but I am Kansas proud! Born in Kansas City, lived there until adulthood.

gmatoy

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 10:35:48 PM »
Family here on Sunday. Lots of food and a birthday celebration for my daughter, who was born on Easter, but not on the 1st.  :)

Asharah

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2018, 10:26:48 AM »
Asharah