Author Topic: Suggest a hair cut for me!  (Read 611 times)

redcat

Suggest a hair cut for me!
« on: June 28, 2013, 02:37:17 PM »
I'm getting a haircut tomorrow, and I fancy something a bit more involved than "shorter".  I've got quite fine blonde hair that's not quite shoulder length.  Anybody got any suggestions?

TurtleDove

• Super Hero!
Re: Suggest a hair cut for me!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 02:41:24 PM »
I have fine blonde hair also and for me no matter how my hair is cut, it still is fine and straight so I keep mine long and basically all one length. I would ask a stylist what your hair is likely to do if cut - for me, layers just make my hair look thinner instead of giving swing or body because it is fine.

EllenS

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 03:05:28 PM »
My fine-haired blonde daughters look great with a stacked bob - the kind that comes down to a point below the jawline and angles up to shortest layers at the back crown. Like the Victoria Beckham haircut: http://cute-hair-styles.blogspot.com/2013/02/victoria-beckham-hair-style.html

cutejellybeen

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 08:06:07 PM »
 I also have fine blonde hair. I usually keep my hair shoulder length, but a few years ago I had an inverted bob, I loved it, but as I gained weight I hated the double chin haha

WillyNilly

• Super Hero!
  • Mmmmm, food
    • The World as I Taste It
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 11:43:47 PM »
I suggest going to google images and putting in short haircuts and check out the pictures. You can add more key words to (wavy, fine, layers, etc). I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and that's what I did (I searched long layered haircut personally), I got tons of ideas.

redcat

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 04:22:09 PM »
Ooh, thanks for the google tip!  I saw a style I liked, and the stylist did a really good job, I'm really pleased.  I went to the green grocer's after and the last on the till said it was really nice and really suited me.