General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)

(1/21) > >>

Hillia:
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/07/10/justin-bieber-restaurant-mop-bucket-piss-pee-urinate-video-bill-clinton
Article contains coarse language

Synopsis: Justin and some friends were in a nightclub and decided to leave through the kitchen.  On the way out, Justin chose to relieve himself in a mop bucket, to the amusement of his buddies.  This is going way beyond 'young star doesn't know how to handle fame' and straight into 'nasty brat'.

Millionaire Maria:
This is just getting painful. I'm not too concerned though. He's basically guaranteed to crash and burn the same way Britney Spears did.

Hollanda:
His mother must be so proud to have raised a son like him.

Elessarion:

--- Quote from: Hollanda on July 11, 2013, 03:12:02 AM ---His mother must be so proud to have raised a son like him.

--- End quote ---

That's kind of mean - I think in this case it's less about his upbringing and more about the fame/lifestyle going to his head. The amount of media exposure and fan-craziness could easily turn any kid, no matter what their upbringing or parents were like.

I certainly don't have any respect for the kid, I think he's been acting like a total jerk, but given that he's what, 19? Yeah I think most of this behaviour is on him.

Coralreef:
I think that basic behaviour traits are set at a young age and by the time he was preteen / teen, his mother or other parental figure should have been able to cram some sense and decency into his head. 

From what I read and hear about him, he seems to be a self-important, entitled and egocentric little jerk. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version