Author Topic: Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)  (Read 12883 times)

Hillia

Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)
« on: July 11, 2013, 12:02:02 AM »
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/07/10/justin-bieber-restaurant-mop-bucket-piss-pee-urinate-video-bill-clinton
Article contains coarse language

Synopsis: Justin and some friends were in a nightclub and decided to leave through the kitchen.  On the way out, Justin chose to relieve himself in a mop bucket, to the amusement of his buddies.  This is going way beyond 'young star doesn't know how to handle fame' and straight into 'nasty brat'.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Hollanda

• Believe in yourself.
Re: Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 03:12:02 AM »
His mother must be so proud to have raised a son like him.
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana.

Elessarion

• As I swam ashore, I dried myself to save time.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 08:34:34 AM »

That's kind of mean - I think in this case it's less about his upbringing and more about the fame/lifestyle going to his head. The amount of media exposure and fan-craziness could easily turn any kid, no matter what their upbringing or parents were like.

I certainly don't have any respect for the kid, I think he's been acting like a total jerk, but given that he's what, 19? Yeah I think most of this behaviour is on him.

Coralreef

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 11:17:55 AM »
I think that basic behaviour traits are set at a young age and by the time he was preteen / teen, his mother or other parental figure should have been able to cram some sense and decency into his head. 

From what I read and hear about him, he seems to be a self-important, entitled and egocentric little jerk. 

[/right

JenJay

• I'm a nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 11:28:41 AM »
Did you see Anthony Bourdain's response? He said several things but my favorite was "Looking forward to seeing him open for Menudo at the State Fairó in about ten years."  ;D

I can appreciate what it must do to a 15 year old's mind to be worshiped and adored and told "you're perfect" for years, however, there comes a time when you grow up and choose to be responsible or continue to act like a spoiled child and suffer the consequences. Welcome to reality, Justin. Your well-deserved reputation for being an entitled brat will eventually ensure that nobody wants to work with you.

rose red

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 01:49:18 PM »
Did you see Anthony Bourdain's response? He said several things but my favorite was "Looking forward to seeing him open for Menudo at the State Fairó in about ten years."  ;D

Then I feel sorry for Menudo if they ever have to deal with that entitled so-and-so (too bad I will get banned for what I really want to call him.)

DottyG

• Super Hero!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 01:53:55 PM »
I can appreciate what it must do to a 15 year old's mind to be worshiped and adored and told "you're perfect" for years, however, there comes a time when you grow up and choose to be responsible or continue to act like a spoiled child and suffer the consequences.

Plus, there are plenty of 15 year olds who have had the same experience and come out NOT spoiled and troublemakers.  We hear about the ones who get arrested and things like that.  But there are a lot of celebrities who were child stars and are now great adults.

JenJay

• I'm a nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 02:19:56 PM »

Then I feel sorry for Menudo if they ever have to deal with that entitled so-and-so (too bad I will get banned for what I really want to call him.)

I agree! My first thought was "What did Menudo do to deserve that?" lol

Quote from: DottyGlink=topic=128943.msg2977003#msg2977003 date=1373565235
I can appreciate what it must do to a 15 year old's mind to be worshiped and adored and told "you're perfect" for years, however, there comes a time when you grow up and choose to be responsible or continue to act like a spoiled child and suffer the consequences.

Plus, there are plenty of 15 year olds who have had the same experience and come out NOT spoiled and troublemakers.  We hear about the ones who get arrested and things like that.  But there are a lot of celebrities who were child stars and are now great adults.

Yep. They chose to be mature and responsible, whether they always were or started down the wrong path and pulled themselves together. I just had the "time to grow up" chat with my 13yo DD regarding a friend of hers. Everybody has the potential to be a brat, regardless of their circumstance, it's whether you CHOOSE to or not that makes or breaks ya!

Redneck Gravy

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 02:26:20 PM »

That's just a part of the problem - these little bratty stars don't realize that the stupid stuff they do is a reflection on their parents.  I can hear my mother saying, "what must the neighbors think?"   

I'm sure his mother is probably thinking the same thing I do when my kids pull a stupid public stunt like this, "He was raised better than that.  I am going to beat his $ss for embarassing me like that."

For a very public figure like Justin it is going to follow him around forever.  Stupid putz. 

Mikayla

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 03:52:56 PM »

Like who?  Not being snarky, just curious, because everything I've read and heard seems to indicate the opposite.  And part of me wonders if it's a mistake for parents to let their kids become household names at the age of 10.  Your kid becomes subject to forces you can no longer control.  Would a "good" parent let this happen?

Off the top of my head, the only one I can think of who's old enough to count is Jodie Foster.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but obviously she had some kind of solid support system going on.

But I can think of a lot more who didn't or haven't.  Tatum O'Neil, Lohan, Corey Haim, Michael Jackson, Amanda Bynes, Macauley Culkin (not sure yet) etc etc.  Beiber should probably be on that list, too.

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 04:29:19 PM »
Perhaps the biggest child star of them all has lived long and productively: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Temple.
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 04:39:53 PM »

Like who?  Not being snarky, just curious, because everything I've read and heard seems to indicate the opposite.  And part of me wonders if it's a mistake for parents to let their kids become household names at the age of 10.  Your kid becomes subject to forces you can no longer control.  Would a "good" parent let this happen?

Off the top of my head, the only one I can think of who's old enough to count is Jodie Foster.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but obviously she had some kind of solid support system going on.

But I can think of a lot more who didn't or haven't.  Tatum O'Neil, Lohan, Corey Haim, Michael Jackson, Amanda Bynes, Macauley Culkin (not sure yet) etc etc.  Beiber should probably be on that list, too.

Mindy Cohn (Facts of Life)?  She was 13 when she started acting.

Black Delphinium

• The Black Flower
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 05:11:14 PM »
Ron Howard has made a good, successful life for himself. Bill Mumy as well. Ben Affleck, Jason Bateman, Jeff Bridges, Adren Brody, Josh Brolin...and that's just up to the B's.
When angels go bad, they go worse than anyone. Remember, Lucifer was an angel. ~The Marquis De Carabas

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 05:51:24 PM »
Ron Howard has made a good, successful life for himself. Bill Mumy as well. Ben Affleck, Jason Bateman, Jeff Bridges, Adren Brody, Josh Brolin...and that's just up to the B's.

Neil Patrick Harris.
Current fosters: Boojum (F, adult);  Rooney, Rascal, Rocket (M)

Sharnita

• Super Hero!
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 06:08:01 PM »

I seem to remember vaguely a story Ron Howard told about when he started to act a little to full of himself and his dad immediately punished him right then and there. If I remember correctly Andy Griffith made it clear that Ro's dad had his full approval.  I think parents make a difference, as does making sure the child star isn't enabled by yes men. My guess is when you compare the two lists, those are the most significant factors.