Author Topic: Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)  (Read 13661 times)

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
Re: Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 11:53:42 AM »
The Clinton thing strikes me as being more out of control than the bucket thing.

If he was drinking, I could see someone foggily thinking "I need to go ... oh, there's a receptacle". It's gross, and shows a substance abuse issue, but it's not malicious.

But what exactly did Clinton ever do to him? Other than, maybe, being even better known, and for better reasons?
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

BeagleMommy

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 04:28:04 PM »
This was a big topic of discussion on "The Chew" where three of the five hosts are chefs.  I also ran this by DS who told me that Mr. Bieber made a whole lot of extra work for a lot of people because:

1.  Bodily fluids in the mop bucket must be disposed of.
2.  Mop bucket must now be sanitized.
3.  Mop head (if it was in the bucket) must be either sanitized or discarded.
4.  Employee who had to deal with the bodily fluids must sanitize his/her hands and may have to put on new shoes if there was any "sloshing".

This is a health violation; pure and simple.  DS also said most chefs would have grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and the back of the pants and thrown his sorry behind out the door with the rest of the trash (or called the police if they were more patient).

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 04:44:10 PM »
Unfortunately, I fear Mr. Bieber is now at the stage of egocentricity that he truly would believe that being able to tell people "I cleaned up Justin Bieber's body fluids," would be quite adequate compensation for the extra work created.
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 04:46:18 PM »
I can't be the only looking forward to the schadenfreude when he crashes and burns, can I?

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 04:54:08 PM »
I can't be the only looking forward to the schadenfreude when he crashes and burns, can I?

Well, I would be content with one day seeing the headline "Bieber at 40 - 'I was a real idiot as a teen"".

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 05:02:07 PM »

Well, I would be content with one day seeing the headline "Bieber at 40 - 'I was a real idiot as a teen"".

Make it 28, and that's what I mean, really.  I don't want to see him join the 27 club or anything.  But maybe he does... he does consider himself to be the Kurt Cobain of his generation.

magicdomino

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 05:53:47 PM »
Unfortunately, I fear Mr. Bieber is now at the stage of egocentricity that he truly would believe that being able to tell people "I cleaned up Justin Bieber's body fluids," would be quite adequate compensation for the extra work created.

Or figures they can pay for the extra effort by selling the bodily fluids on Ebay.  Not sure about Ebay's rules, but I'm sure there are some demented fans who would buy Bieber pee.   :o

DottyG

• Super Hero!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 07:09:08 PM »
Let's not forget geekdom demigod, Wil Wheaton!

Yes. And I'll give Wil props, because so many people disliked the character of Wesley Crusher, many were predisposed to dislike Wil. And yet, he was able to win the geekdom over by his own personality.

Yeah, but he won't hesitate to play the Memaw card.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but playing the Memaw card makes you a horrible person, in my mind.  ;)

As for child stars that have grown up fine, among those already mentioned there's Alison Arngrim, Matthew and Patrick Laborteaux, Melissa Sue Anderson, and quite a few others.  Yes, I love "Little House"!  Can you tell?! :)

Like posted above, we don't hear as much about the ones who grew up without incident because that's just not news.

Shoo

• Super Hero!
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2013, 07:39:02 PM »
Let's not forget geekdom demigod, Wil Wheaton!

Yes. And I'll give Wil props, because so many people disliked the character of Wesley Crusher, many were predisposed to dislike Wil. And yet, he was able to win the geekdom over by his own personality.

Yeah, but he won't hesitate to play the Memaw card.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but playing the Memaw card makes you a horrible person, in my mind.  ;)

As for child stars that have grown up fine, among those already mentioned there's Alison Arngrim, Matthew and Patrick Laborteaux, Melissa Sue Anderson, and quite a few others.  Yes, I love "Little House"!  Can you tell?! :)

Like posted above, we don't hear as much about the ones who grew up without incident because that's just not news.

And how about Taylor Swift, one of Bieber's contemporaries?

JacklynHyde

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2013, 06:24:00 PM »
He's at it again, this time in my home town.  At least he chose another bodily fluid. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/justin-bieber-accused-spitting-ohio-man-article-1.1399995

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 06:32:08 PM »
I must agree with one of the commentators on that piece - Bieber gets away with acting aggressively towards people because he has bodyguards. If he ever tries this when they're not around....

Corvid

• Etiquette Hell Thread Assassin Squad
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2013, 07:42:50 PM »
Since we're bringing up Sheldon, Doctor Mayim Bialik seems to have done okay. 

Kurt Russell comes to mind as well.  He seems to be reasonably stable and I never heard of any shenanigans from him.

I hope this kid has his money safely invested because I have a feeling his career is nearly done.  Urinating in a restaurant kitchen bucket isn't exactly dreamy teen idol material and he sounded like a total idiot in the video.  There's the type of rebellious bad boy that's cool and sexy and then there's this.

JenJay

• I'm a nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2013, 08:31:34 PM »
The fact that he was allowed to obtain Clinton's phone number in order to call and apologize personally really ticked me off. Talk about rewarding bad behavior! What kind of message does that send to him? You can do whatever you want and STILL get a direct number to a former President because you're Justin. Freaking. Beiber!! Ugh, spare me. If I vandalized the photo of a famous person while cursing said person I seriously doubt that person would spare 5 seconds for me to apologize.  ::)

I wish Clinton would have told his people to tell told Justin's people "Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested. He should, however, apologize to the restaurant staff!"