Author Topic: Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)  (Read 11803 times)

cass2591

• Global Moderator
Re: Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2013, 05:12:20 PM »
Someone started another Justin Bieber thread which is one more than I think is needed.

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?action=post;quote=2991229;topic=129358.0;last_msg=2991604
There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. ~ Mark Twain

Adopting a pet won't change the world, but it will change the world for that pet.

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2013, 10:03:00 AM »
She's an idiot for throwing the phone, especially after being asked not to. Sticking it down his pants was just gross.
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

Goosey

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2013, 10:05:19 AM »
What an odd thing to do  :o

Why wouldn't he just kick it out of the way or something?

I kind of object to her getting it back. She threw it on stage - probably in the hopes he would touch it - and he gave her a lot more than she bargained for lol

chicajojobe

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2013, 12:06:01 PM »
What an odd thing to do  :o

Why wouldn't he just kick it out of the way or something?

He did it intentionally to be get back at the audience, yeah, because he asked them not to throw things and they kept doing it.

But, heck, plenty of rockstars would do something much more rude!

And, it's easy for us to say that it's bad behavior and he shouldn't do it, but would we really be so polite if we had to spend an hour out of our day being pelted with cellphones in front of thousands of people?

DottyG

• Super Hero!
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2013, 03:16:50 PM »
I think he's got a God Complex. He's been worshipped and idolized too long, so he thinks everyone else is beneath him - so much so that he can use and abuse them however he wants. That coupled with some bodyguards that keep him from suffering the results of his actions - even illegal ones - means he knows no boundaries and doesn't think he has any because he's The Biebs. I'm hoping his fans are becoming disillusioned with this idol status of his.

I agree.

Springs Water on Sundays - I think he does the MAW stuff because he likes the attention.

Yeah.  That doesn't really impress me much.  It's just evidence of his having a big head - not an attempt to do something nice for others.

Spring Water on Sundays

• We will never rest, fighting the battle of who could care less.
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2013, 04:17:43 PM »
Springs Water on Sundays - I think he does the MAW stuff because he likes the attention.

Yeah.  That doesn't really impress me much.  It's just evidence of his having a big head - not an attempt to do something nice for others.

Probably...but, so? He made a lot of kids with life-threatening diseases very happy. I don't think he's a saint solely for granting wishes, but I'm glad he did it - regardless of his reasons.

When I brought up his wish-granting, I just meant to convey that it would be nice if the rest of his personality and behavior matched that image, not that it excuses his bad behavior in any way.

Sharnita

• Super Hero!
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2013, 05:32:50 PM »
I think she was dumb, I think he is foul.

Coralreef

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2013, 11:26:23 AM »
I think she was dumb, I think he is foul.

This.  Short and says it all.

[/right

Seiryuu

« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2013, 06:44:45 PM »
While his grandma is family, was it really necessary to serenade her on the guitar in his birthday suit?

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2013, 07:35:34 PM »
Oh yeah.  Given the acceleration of these stories, he just may be circling.  The next few months just may be interesting for Bieber fans (and moreso for Bieber haters.)

Nikko-chan

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2013, 05:39:01 PM »
Oh yeah.  Given the acceleration of these stories, he just may be circling.  The next few months just may be interesting for Bieber fans (and moreso for Bieber haters.)

I know right? Goodness gracious.

Hillia

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2013, 05:48:21 PM »
While his grandma is family, was it really necessary to serenade her on the guitar in his birthday suit?

For some reason, this one doesn't bother me so much.  It happened almost a year ago on Thanksgiving, at his grandmother's house, and who knows what the family's attitude towards nudity is?  Grandma may still see him as a cute little boy running around being silly, and given that his boy parts were covered by the guitar, she didn't get the full monty.

Spitting on people, though, is just gross.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2013, 04:41:33 PM »
Someone on my fbook feed shared pictures of Bieber spitting on his fans (not taken by her or the person who shared it before her, just a collage of available pics of the incident) with this text:

Here's Justin Bieber spitting on his fans because he's a spoiled *jerk* who doesn't appreciate what he has. He wants this picture removed from the Internet. How about we spread it around a bit first, shall we?
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2013, 05:43:04 PM »
Someone on my fbook feed shared pictures of Bieber spitting on his fans (not taken by her or the person who shared it before her, just a collage of available pics of the incident) with this text:

Here's Justin Bieber spitting on his fans because he's a spoiled *jerk* who doesn't appreciate what he has. He wants this picture removed from the Internet. How about we spread it around a bit first, shall we?

He should ask Beyonce how easy it is to do that.

jaxsue

• Super Hero!
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2013, 06:37:20 PM »
Let's not forget geekdom demigod, Wil Wheaton!

Yes. And I'll give Wil props, because so many people disliked the character of Wesley Crusher, many were predisposed to dislike Wil. And yet, he was able to win the geekdom over by his own personality.

Yeah, but he won't hesitate to play the Memaw card.

I wish there was a "like" feature.  :)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:41:29 PM by jaxsue »