Author Topic: Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)  (Read 9961 times)

jaxsue

• Super Hero!
Re: Justin Bieber gets worse (warning: body fluids)
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2013, 06:41:57 PM »
Someone on my fbook feed shared pictures of Bieber spitting on his fans (not taken by her or the person who shared it before her, just a collage of available pics of the incident) with this text:

Here's Justin Bieber spitting on his fans because he's a spoiled *jerk* who doesn't appreciate what he has. He wants this picture removed from the Internet. How about we spread it around a bit first, shall we?

He should ask Beyonce how easy it is to do that.

It only made her situation worse, which was kind of funny.

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2013, 04:02:00 AM »
Someone on my fbook feed shared pictures of Bieber spitting on his fans (not taken by her or the person who shared it before her, just a collage of available pics of the incident) with this text:

Here's Justin Bieber spitting on his fans because he's a spoiled *jerk* who doesn't appreciate what he has. He wants this picture removed from the Internet. How about we spread it around a bit first, shall we?

It'll be even more schadenfreudalicious when it happens to Bieb-bieb.

Hillia

« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2013, 06:24:29 AM »

It'll be even more schadenfreudalicious when it happens to Bieb-bieb.

The Streisand effect in action.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

artk2002

• Super Hero!
    • The Delian's Commonwealth
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2013, 09:51:39 PM »

Trying to remove it generally makes more people aware than otherwise. There's even a name for this: The Streisand Effect.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Coralreef

« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2013, 02:26:59 PM »
Someone needs a very strong dose of parenting...  >:( 

[/right

cabbagegirl28

• violinp's my sister :)
    • My Fitness/Singing Blog
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2013, 07:20:51 PM »
Someone needs a very strong dose of parenting...  >:(

IMO, parenting wouldn't fix a person this wild. Someone needs to make him pull his head out of a lower orifice and hit him with about 3 clue-by-fours. Sowing wild oats, nothing; he's creating another world bread-basket of them.

"To study and practice the goodness of life, the beauty of art, the meaning of music...To speak the words that build, that bless and comfort...And again, to practice./This is to be our symphony."

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2013, 07:58:25 PM »
Just thought I would add something else to this thread: He's at it again:

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/justin-bieber-charged-with-vandalism-in-brazil-after-being-caught-spraying-graffiti-27113.gallery?ocid=answw11#!wallState=0__%2Fmusic%2Fjustin-bieber-charged-with-vandalism-in-brazil-after-being-caught-spraying-graffiti-27113.gallery%3FphotoId%3D125274

Poor Bieber. He's there in the picture trying to look gangsta, and I still think of the description of him as "as dangerous as a kitten".

Seriously, someone need to explain to him the difference between being bad and being naughty.
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

pearls n purls

« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2013, 07:57:34 PM »
And now he has trouble in Argentina for defiling their flag.  Apparently he walked off stage dragging two  flags with his feet and a microphone stand.  When in another country, don't trod on their flag.  You think it would be common sense.

Elisabunny

« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2013, 10:30:26 AM »
And now he has trouble in Argentina for defiling their flag.  Apparently he walked off stage dragging two  flags with his feet and a microphone stand.  When in another country, don't trod on their flag.  You think it would be common sense.

IIRC, he claims he thought they were tee shirts or something.  Which he might get away with, if he were known for generally being respectful and well-behaved. 
You must remember this: a ghoti is still a fish...

MurPl1

« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2013, 04:57:12 PM »
I just wanted to add Winnie Cooper, I mean Danica McKellar to the list of not-totally-messed-up child stars.

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2013, 07:33:23 PM »
I don't think it's impossible to grow up sane in the entertainment industry. But of all environments, it's probably the one with the highest percentage of people who have a vested interest in messing you up.
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

Coralreef

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2013, 03:18:31 PM »

To the USA eHellions : that big "klonk" sound you heard was the collective *headdesk* a lot of us Canadians did. 

I retract what I said in a previous post.  He does not need parenting, he needs to have manners beaten into him since shame and scolding (if any) do not work.   

[/right

Roe

• Super Hero!
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2013, 12:45:53 PM »
Bieber, who?  He's so last year.     :D