A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

I read this and thought of the 'Racist Laundry' story

(1/4) > >>

zyrs:
racist laundry

Redneck Gravy:
Ha, ha I thought that was funny - I always wash colored clothes first because most of them have to hang and I don't want them getting wrinkled left in the dryer.  Whites on the other hand mostly fold and get left in there for hours.  But my most racist act is washing the towels last and sometimes they stay in the dryer all week...

But mark my words someone will take offense

Steve:
Towley needs a word with you Redneck....

Redneck Gravy:
My DD sent me a text yesterday and asked if I forgot about the towels in the dryer.  I said, are they dry?  She said well they've been in here since Sunday.  I said well fold them, you've got time to complain about them being in the way, you've got time to fold 'em.  She said I wasn't complaining, I said were the towels?  Are they lonely for their friends?

We have this conversation about once a month.  We each do our own laundry, sheets, etc., but I do the towels on Sunday evenings and if I don't get them folded then I don't.  I either get to them later in the week or she can fold them.  Poor towels.

--- Quote from: Steve on July 19, 2013, 10:13:21 AM ---Towley needs a word with you Redneck....

--- End quote ---

Perfect! 

wonderfullyanonymous:
I wash colored clothes first as well. Some things get hung up wet, and others are thrown in the dryer. If the colored clothes are still wet when the whites are done, if there are no towels in the load, I will mix the load, and there they will stay until the dryer is needed again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version