Author Topic: man who spends all his money partying tries to crowdfund buying a house  (Read 3818 times)

StarFaerie

Dear eHellions,

I too would like a Pony, but a plastic one. I saw a My Little Pony on eBay just a minute ago and now I realise that I was born to own it. Unfortunately it costs over $1000 and I have spent my money on other ponies. I have enough savings to buy it but shouldn't have to have to dip into those. So please eHellions, send me monies to buy this pony that has been my dream for the last 60 seconds. I promise to give up drinking Coke Zero for the next half hour if we reach the goal (because I have run out and will need to go to the shop to get more. Actually while I'm thinking about it, would you please fund this too?)

All good things to those who donate to my righteous cause.

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
Guys, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz.  My friends all drive Porsches....

(Sorry.  I couldn't resist)

Baby Snakes

Guys won't you buy me a color TV?  Dialing for dollars is trying to reach me!!!!

Virg

• Super Hero!
I need funds to pay the fees for my crowdfunding application.  Donations accepted care of this site.

Virg

Lynnv

To all of my TRUE friends (who will respond to this request with generosity and kindness),

I need a new motorcycle.  While my old one still runs fine and, in fact, I intend to keep it, it is out of date and does not have the latest and greatest technologies.  As you all know from my previous posts (Buy Me a New Seat and Help Me Get More Chrome), riding is integral to my happiness.  As I am sure none of my REAL friends would want to deny me the happiness that comes with a new motorcycle, I know you will all make generous donations to the cause.  For any large ($100 or more) donation, I will take at least one photo of me riding the new bike and send it to the donor as a thank you gift.  I am sure my happiness about the new bike would be thank you enough, but the photo will really help you to know how much I appreciate your generosity.

This kind of thing really helps me figure out which friends and family members really care-so thank you again to all of you who really care about me.

Donations can be made at GreedyLynnWantsYouToBuyHerANewBike . com. 

8)
Lynn

"Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat."  Robert A. Heinlein

heartmug

I want y'all to know that I need the $6,000 bracelet at Tiffany's.  This is a true need and I would so appreciate you guys helping me out with this. (Now I am off to go watch my flat screen t.v. while playing on my iphone and planning my next vacation.)

8)
The trouble is not that the world is full of fools, it's just that lightening isn't distributed right.  - Mark Twain

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
You want to help me buy a house, don't you?

I have pre-qualified for enough mortgage to buy a nice little abode, but what I really need is 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms on several acres of land. And several alpacas to live on that land. You'll help me make up the difference, right? It's only a few million dollars (US).
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
Guys won't you buy me a color TV?  Dialing for dollars is trying to reach me!!!!

We'll send you some money each day after three. 

Garden Goblin

The rum is gone.  I need $10 to get another bottle.  And $2 for a 2-liter of coke.  I can front my own ice.

Do you guys want my paypal address, or would you rather just PM me your bank account numbers?

thedudeabides

And this is why the rum is always gone.

PeterM

I need funds to pay the fees for my crowdfunding application.  Donations accepted care of this site.

There's a guy who has pretty much completely defaulted on two gaming Kickstarters by squandering tens of thousands of dollars. He has promised to make it right, somehow, and mused that he might do so by starting another Kickstarter to make up the money.

He was quickly convinced that was not a good idea.

Bijou

• Super Hero!
I take that challenge Jocelyn....

Dear EHellions
    Life has been a bit tough lately..to make me feel better, I want a pony.  Not just any pony, but a pretty pony.  Of course, I will need a barn built in my backyard, so I will gladly accept for any carpenters to come build that.  And of course, my pony (that will make me sooooo happy) will need food, so if everyone can take a turn, say once a week, drop off bales of hay and bags of oats.  Oh, it, well, as cute as they are, ponies poop, and well, I can't be expected to clean that up..so again, everyone sign up for a turn of mucking.  Oh, and riding gear..I will need riding gear..I really can't wear used, my delicate skin will only allow brand new fabrics against it.  Can that please be overnighted.  Again, I know you all have been a bit down before and would just lovelovelove to help a fellow Ehellion out, just to see me smile again.  If you find you can't build, or haul, or muck, please feel free to send me cash!

*inviteseller
It sounds to me like you will also need help buying a ranch with a stable so you can add some playmates for your pretty pony.  And of course a groomer and some stable hands.  This might put you in touch with people of a very rich lifestyle, so you probably also need a trust fund. 
I've never knitted anything I could recognize when it was finished.  Actually, I've never finished anything, much to my family's relief.

Bijou

• Super Hero!
Are you filthy rich?  Are you always out of the country on long lavish vacations?  Do you want a child to live in your mansion in your absence and be available to inherit your estate?  I am available for adoption.  I don't eat much.  I also can make my own decisions about this, since I am 73 years of age. 
I've never knitted anything I could recognize when it was finished.  Actually, I've never finished anything, much to my family's relief.

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
I didn't want to seem greedy Bijou..I was gonna wait a month for the rest of that..oh, and my stable boys?  Johnny Depp and Christian Bale please.

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
And this is why the rum is always gone.

*applauds* :D :D

I want to have a house in Ocean City and one in Ireland. Victorian style cottage in Ocean City and one in Ireland too.  Big enough to be able to house our family of 5 and two guest rooms. :) And nice kitchens with a grill outside and wrap around porch.  :D
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata