General Etiquette > Life...in general

Was I Rude?

<< < (8/8)

TootsNYC:
the "stroller down the narrow aisle" thing is a complete red herring.

Look at that picture! A human being will fill it up, and the OP said her stroller *did* fit. So it's not like the stroller was taking up any more room than a single grownup would. (and the kid, stroller, and diaper bag would probably hit some poor schlub in the head)

Hollanda--is that photo accurate to the train aisle you are talking about?

Mental Magpie:

--- Quote from: TootsNYC on July 21, 2013, 09:53:12 PM ---the "stroller down the narrow aisle" thing is a complete red herring.

Look at that picture! A human being will fill it up, and the OP said her stroller *did* fit. So it's not like the stroller was taking up any more room than a single grownup would. (and the kid, stroller, and diaper bag would probably hit some poor schlub in the head)

--- End quote ---

This.

LeveeWoman:

--- Quote from: Mental Magpie on July 21, 2013, 10:17:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: TootsNYC on July 21, 2013, 09:53:12 PM ---the "stroller down the narrow aisle" thing is a complete red herring.

--- End quote ---

This.

--- End quote ---

Oh, yeah.

Hollanda:
Toots yeah the picture is accurate.  The buggy is no wider than I am, we've used it since. It won't hold DS for much longer.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, been a busy morning!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version