Hostesses With The Mostest > Entertaining and Hospitality

Hosting new parents

<< < (3/3)

MrsJWine:

--- Quote from: gramma dishes on July 25, 2013, 09:37:07 PM ---You are a thoughtful hostess.

But if this is the couple's first child, my bet is that they bring pretty much everything they might even POSSIBLY need with them.  First time parents tend to think they need all their stuff no matter where they go.

--- End quote ---

Hahah! This is kind of true. Not across the board, but probably for most people I know. We were like this. We crammed EVERYTHING into the car "just in case," for all but the very shortest visits.

Second kid? Eh. She needs a diaper and something to chew on that isn't rusty.

Carotte:
Thanks every one, I'll keep everything in mind since it turns out the get together has been moved to another friends place.

Sharnita:

--- Quote from: MrsJWine on July 25, 2013, 11:16:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: gramma dishes on July 25, 2013, 09:37:07 PM ---You are a thoughtful hostess.

But if this is the couple's first child, my bet is that they bring pretty much everything they might even POSSIBLY need with them.  First time parents tend to think they need all their stuff no matter where they go.

--- End quote ---

Hahah! This is kind of true. Not across the board, but probably for most people I know. We were like this. We crammed EVERYTHING into the car "just in case," for all but the very shortest visits.

Second kid? Eh. She needs a diaper and something to chew on that isn't rusty.

--- End quote ---

But that is still everything you need.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version